Hello Guest

Coffee Bean To Launch Game Cafe on 12 April!

• 36 Replies

Offline rhyen

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 12:55:33 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]sigh, and we wonder why there's an absence of female posters in this forum... [+o(][/quote]

Never mind, more opportunity for the boys to [cheers]

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 10:26:44 pm »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"]

My goodness...such discrimination!!![nono] What about big, fat ugly girls with glasses? Aren't they welcome?[;)]
[/quote]

Fend thyself, LostBoyz!!

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 05:16:59 am »
[quote user="shrapnel"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]

My goodness...such discrimination!!![nono] What about big, fat ugly girls with glasses? Aren't they welcome?[;)]
[/quote]

Fend thyself, LostBoyz!!
[/quote]

Eh? I didn't quote that. It that chick magnet got blood drained away from his head and started spewing stuff like that. Not me leh.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2007, 05:20:58 am »

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]
Eh? I didn't quote that. It that chick magnet got blood drained away from his head and started spewing stuff like that. Not me leh.
[/quote]

Wah.. so early morning reply. I thot you [cheers] oredi?? keke

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 08:02:27 am »
That doen't mean I get hangover mah. Problem with all this is that I always kena call out to [+:o)] with an empty stomach, so sure kena high wan. Learnt to pace myself over the years not to got overboard. [;)]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 10:38:08 am »
[quote user="LoStBoYz"]That doen't mean I get hangover mah. Problem with all this is that I always kena call out to [+:o)] with an empty stomach, so sure kena high wan. Learnt to pace myself over the years not to got overboard. [;)]
[/quote]

Eat some butter first to line your tummy.

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 12:08:11 pm »
Butter. heh. I remember one time when I was commissiong a project in Bintulu and this Ang Mo was representing the client side as a witness. That one night the commissioning was running late into the evening and he had a Guinness Stout drinking contest that day.

He started eating butter like nobody business and "disappear" from site for a few hours to enter this competition while we continued our commissioning. He came back drunk like hell and can smell the Guinness off him. We had one heck of a commissioning after that and lasted wee into the morning.

Butter? Didn't work I guess. Maybe its a myth. Maybe it only work when you consume moderately. I dunno, but I not convinced though.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 09:26:58 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]....are not just an accesory to a guy, bring them over to OTK and wolfx will set them right. Soon lostboyz will add to his list:

"Its for people who wanna bridge the geek/chick divide and play games with pretty eligible girls"

[:$]

[/quote]

Ya-lah. You guys are all big time players (ladykillers), mah. Unlike most of us here at BGC, still single with no girlfriends... For example, I haven't even have a girlfriend before and I'm too shy to talk with girls even... And I'm almost 50.. [:p] When I see hot girls, I froze up... *sigh* I wish I could be more like you, CE or even lostboyz...  Can you guys teach me how to meet hot single babes ah?

Offline aycee

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 10:15:14 am »
[quote user="friedricetheman"][quote user="wolfx"]....are not just an accesory to a guy, bring them over to OTK and wolfx will set them right. Soon lostboyz will add to his list:

"Its for people who wanna bridge the geek/chick divide and play games with pretty eligible girls"

[:$]

[/quote]

Ya-lah. You guys are all big time players (ladykillers), mah. Unlike most of us here at BGC, still single with no girlfriends... For example, I haven't even have a girlfriend before and I'm too shy to talk with girls even... And I'm almost 50.. [:p] When I see hot girls, I froze up... *sigh* I wish I could be more like you, CE or even lostboyz...  Can you guys teach me how to meet hot single babes ah?

[/quote]*Chokes* [eyespopped]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 02:52:56 pm »
[quote user="friedricetheman"]

Can you guys teach me how to meet hot single babes ah?

[/quote]

Buy a chick magnet and wear it on your belt buckle.