Hello Guest

Coffee Bean To Launch Game Cafe on 12 April!

• 36 Replies

Offline rhyen

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 02:00:22 pm »
[quote user="aycee"][quote user="friedricetheman"][quote user="wolfx"]....are not just an accesory to a guy, bring them over to OTK and wolfx will set them right. Soon lostboyz will add to his list:

"Its for people who wanna bridge the geek/chick divide and play games with pretty eligible girls"

[:$]

[/quote]

Ya-lah. You guys are all big time players (ladykillers), mah. Unlike most of us here at BGC, still single with no girlfriends... For example, I haven't even have a girlfriend before and I'm too shy to talk with girls even... And I'm almost 50.. [:p] When I see hot girls, I froze up... *sigh* I wish I could be more like you, CE or even lostboyz...  Can you guys teach me how to meet hot single babes ah?

[/quote]*Chokes* [eyespopped]
[/quote]

*Double Chokes* hello.....who was the one bringing his gf to OTK the other night?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 03:30:52 pm »

[quote user="rhyen"]
*Double Chokes* hello.....who was the one bringing his gf to OTK the other night?
[/quote]

That was Marcus, not friedrice. I think you got them mixed-up la.
--keeping very straight face--

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline c mun

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 06:20:21 pm »

Goodness.To the 50 year old Frozone ,read Women are from Venus,Men Are From Mars.U'll be delighted  to find the skills to be a Ladies Man there.

Offline c mun

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 06:28:54 pm »

so much for the excitement.[:(]

Offline c mun

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 06:37:14 pm »

Brilliant.I like and cant agree more to what u wrote.My family is beginning to give me wierd stares for accumalating wierd boxes in the cupboard.BUT...once i take them out at gatherings & start the dice rolling,they're hooked!Clueless at first then absolutely hooked!Wicked,huh.

Offline c mun

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 06:52:09 pm »

Time for Wai Yan to activate a Girls Gang.Gals would feel more secure when at least on or more of their kind is around.have a Ladies Night where choices of girls popular games can be played....with the guys participating.Brilliant?

Offline c mun

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 06:54:49 pm »

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]It is still a niche market, not for mass consumption.
Its for people who like to read rules, english rules for the matter.
Its for people who don't mind playing a game knowing that he might actually lose.
Its for people who is comfortable sitting with a group of stranger playing a boardgame a warming up to them.
Its for people who thinks paying more than RM100 a game is well worth the money.
Its not about promotions, its about teaching them young. Teaching them to read vigourously, any book. Teaching them that losing is a way of learning to win.
[/quote]

Absolutely agree!