Hello Guest

Angkor Wat retreat?

• 85 Replies

Offline wolfx

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 07:43:26 am »
[quote user="c mun"]

[quote user="jack208"]Still in planning stage, c_mun. Not likely to be tis year, mebbe next. Now we know who to invite when this is onz. [:P][/quote]

Splendid!A 3 to 4 days retreat would be great.Places to consider :Krabi;Borobudor,Jogja.

[/quote]

I'd love it if we do a relaxing Bali tour with boardgames as highlights at night. :p

Offline rhyen

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 07:14:38 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"][quote user="c mun"]

[quote user="jack208"]Still in planning stage, c_mun. Not likely to be tis year, mebbe next. Now we know who to invite when this is onz. [:P][/quote]

Splendid!A 3 to 4 days retreat would be great.Places to consider :Krabi;Borobudor,Jogja.

[/quote]

I'd love it if we do a relaxing Bali tour with boardgames as highlights at night. :p

[/quote]

Would be definitely safer than cruising the streets but I believe that the local authorities have done a decent job of protecting tourist at the usual hot spots.

Offline c mun

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 03:48:54 am »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="wolfx"][quote user="c mun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would be definitely safer than cruising the streets but I believe that the local authorities have done a decent job of protecting tourist at the usual hot spots.
[/quote]

Best time to visit was immediately right after the bombing.Air Asia offered free tickets and hotel rates were super cheap!Done that.If we do Bali,we shall play JAVA, a game on developing the Central Javanese Plains .

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 08:56:11 pm »

[quote user="c mun"]Best time to visit was immediately right after the bombing.Air Asia offered free tickets and hotel rates were super cheap!Done that.If we do Bali,we shall play JAVA, a game on developing the Central Javanese Plains .[/quote]

btw c_mun, we've Tikal in our games library. It's one of the trios in the Mask Trilogy series (the other being Mexica). All these Mask series games are Out-of-stock and some OOP even.

I find Tikal is a game that ladies luv to play. Mebbe becoz the game board is so beautiful... We can bring tis to OTK next.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline c mun

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 04:05:40 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="c mun"]Best time to visit was immediately right after the bombing.Air Asia offered free tickets and hotel rates were super cheap!Done that.If we do Bali,we shall play JAVA, a game on developing the Central Javanese Plains .[/quote]

btw c_mun, we've Tikal in our games library. It's one of the trios in the Mask Trilogy series (the other being Mexica). All these Mask series games are Out-of-stock and some OOP even.

I find Tikal is a game that ladies luv to play. Mebbe becoz the game board is so beautiful... We can bring tis to OTK next.

[/quote]

Indeed,the hexagonal tiles and bright coloured components make an intriguing sight to behold.Great games to practice negotiation and trading skills.Pity they're out of stock.When is the next shipment ?And yes,would be most appreciative if I can stretch my mind on it with BGC's test set.

Offline rhyen

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 12:56:52 pm »
[quote user="c mun"]

Indeed,the hexagonal tiles and bright coloured components make an intriguing sight to behold.Great games to practice negotiation and trading skills.Pity they're out of stock.When is the next shipment ?And yes,would be most appreciative if I can stretch my mind on it with BGC's test set.

[/quote]

Come, demand, play!

Offline c mun

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:22 am »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="c mun"]

[/quote]

Come, demand, play!
[/quote]

Quite certain I can test my skills with Tikal as Jeff will allow me to testdrive his precious OOP set.However ,cant say the same about JAVA & MEXICA as they're also OOP (checked with Toybox,York)Any kind souls out there has these sets from the Trilogy?

Offline wolfx

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 12:28:32 pm »

Hah? Play another OOS / OOP game ar? :(

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 09:14:02 pm »
It's not actually OOP, more like OOS for us. We shud be able to get some stock in Nov. But on the other hand, if wolfx plays the game, it might go OOP by end October! [rotfl]
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline c mun

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 04:04:17 am »

Would like to try out SoC too,if u have an open set.