Hello Guest

Angkor Wat retreat?

• 85 Replies
Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 02:19:01 pm »
[quote user="c mun"]

Would like to try out SoC too,if u have an open set.

[/quote]

Your mean Settlers of Catan or Shadows over Camelot?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 07:50:11 pm »
[quote user="LoStBoYz"]
[/quote]

I think she meant Shadows over Camelot.

c_mun, if it's Shadows over Camelot, you'll have to invite the good Datuk (aka LostBoyz) to visit OTK. He does that every now and then. What happens is every Fri at 5pm, he rolls a die (D6). If the roll is odd number, he'll be at OTK. If even, he'll go to some pub and drink himself silly.

It's been "even" for the past few weeks... hehe

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 12:32:33 am »
[quote user="jack208"][quote user="LoStBoYz"]
[/quote]

c_mun, if it's Shadows over Camelot, you'll have to invite the good Datuk (aka LostBoyz) to visit OTK. He does that every now and then. What happens is every Fri at 5pm, he rolls a die (D6). If the roll is odd number, he'll be at OTK. If even, he'll go to some pub and drink himself silly.

[/quote]

Easy stuff then, c_mun,

1. bring a die - all odd.
2. bring kilkenny
3. repeat no.2
4. repeat no.3

Offline c mun

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 04:21:15 am »

It is the latter.I have Settlers and planning to expand my nuelins futher with Seafarers.Err,Datuk ,do they have takeaways Kilkenny at Delaneys?It would be excellent if we can play the game on Raya Eve at OTK.Yes,yes,with the Kilkenny.(I'll start something brewing in my backyard keg right away,hehehe...)

Offline wolfx

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 05:22:30 am »
[quote user="c mun"]

It is the latter.I have Settlers and planning to expand my nuelins futher with Seafarers.Err,Datuk ,do they have takeaways Kilkenny at Delaneys?It would be excellent if we can play the game on Raya Eve at OTK.Yes,yes,with the Kilkenny.(I'll start something brewing in my backyard keg right away,hehehe...)

[/quote]

I'm all for kilkenny. =D Take away? Why not we buy the whole tap of it to bring to new BGC outlet. O Zoo Le Mio playing while drinking Kilkenny will even the odds for me. XD

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 07:31:13 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]

I'm all for kilkenny. =D Take away? Why not we buy the whole tap of it to bring to new BGC outlet. O Zoo Le Mio playing while drinking Kilkenny will even the odds for me. XD

[/quote]

Amen, Brother!!

Offline c mun

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 02:07:57 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"][quote user="c mun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Imagine Kilkenny splatered all over Jeff's game....someone will die young....[yeahyeah]

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 03:38:35 pm »
Oi, Kilkenny VERY expensive wor. If someone spills it they better lick it, boardgame or no boardgame.

Offline rhyen

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 09:27:07 am »
[quote user="jack208"][quote user="LoStBoYz"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

ODD! ODD! ODD! ODD! ODD! ODD! ODD!

Offline rhyen

Angkor Wat retreat?
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 09:31:17 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]

[/quote]

I don't drink, just in case you people play the tiles wrongly.
you need someone sober to the the referee...