Hello Guest

Who's Going To Essen This Year???

• 36 Replies
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 01:55:30 pm »
[quote user="aanemesis"]

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]I am now JEDI KNIGHT Muahahahahah.
Sorry lah, the Admin set some very high targets on poster status that I just have to breach. Its like achievements points in xbox 360 games. "you gotta get em all" [:)]
[/quote]

So you must be very happy now, sir LoStBoYz?

[/quote]

Address me as JEDI KNIGHT young Padawan. Its unbecoming of you to address me in such informal manner! How you expect me to pass on the secret of the FORCE to you when your actions are so uncivillized?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 03:48:44 pm »

wey, event reporter/photographer got subsidized package to Essen or not? [:P]

wah-sai, someone now aksi already once reached JK status [pokeeye]. Hmm... if he gets Jedi Master sts, lagi kepala besar dia.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 07:38:53 pm »
event reporter/photographer got good incentive - free 4 day pass to spiel'07, invitation to press conference 1 day before convention (this is important as you get to see all the new releases and meet the designers; more importantly, you get to sapu all the hot games at the used game traders booths!), and special press booth throughout the 4 days where you can sit and relax with free drinks/wine!!!

in case you forgot, i am representing nst and boardgamenews.com as writer, and i am using a media pass!

so you can get one, but got to find your way there lah at your own cost!

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 01:38:36 am »

[quote user="macedwin"]
1st Qualifier: 29 June - 1 July, Asia Game Zone, KL Convention Center (2 seats).
2nd Qualifier: 14 July 2007, Mage Cafe, Damansara Jaya (2 seats).
3rd Qualifier: 28 July 2007, Toybox, Petlaing Jaya (2 seats).
4th Qualifier: 11 August 2007, boardgamecafe, Cheras (2 seats).
5th Qualifier: 25 August 2007, MySciFiFan OUTPOST, Cineleisure Mall (2 seats).
Finals: 8 September 2007, To be announced.

**Last year's two representatives (Ryan & Kok Keong) receive straight entry into the National finals. **Last year's other finalists will be invited to play in a seperate qualifier offering 4 seats.
**Proposed hosts please confirm the dates assigned to you. [/quote]

My side ok with Aug11 but fixed this date ar.. coz end Aug I won't be in KL.

In fact I am not around KL too for Jul28 Toybox one so cannot cover that event unless you move it to the following week ie. Aug4. Anyway I think that's for Toybox to decide. Better let them fix their own convenient date.

How's the AGZ qualifier going to work? There's competition everyday? Finals on the last day?

When and where's the Other Finalists Qualifier? Got any date/time/venue?

Confirm everything and I'll then announce this in the relevant forum/sites. Cheers

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 02:41:54 am »

[quote user="macedwin"]event reporter/photographer got good incentive - free 4 day pass to spiel'07, invitation to press conference 1 day before convention (this is important as you get to see all the new releases and meet the designers; more importantly, you get to sapu all the hot games at the used game traders booths!), and special press booth throughout the 4 days where you can sit and relax with free drinks/wine!!! in case you forgot, i am representing nst and boardgamenews.com as writer, and i am using a media pass! so you can get one, but got to find your way there lah at your own cost![/quote]

Ughm.... I was thinking mebbe you take care of the cost of getting me there and I'll figure out about the free day pass, invitation, special press, etc And oh, I can move boxes also! LOL [bowgod]

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 11:16:47 am »
I would like to lodge a complaint against Malaysian Spiel '07 attendees, there's no comprehensive report and no photo post unlike Spiel '06 and Spiel '05, i mean it's already 2008 and the eagerly long awaited report has not materialized, what gives? i'm traumatized by the lack of report and the lack of respect for my hunger for reports. I demand reports! [pullhair] [:S] [hammering] [bitenails] [pokeeye]

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 10:51:33 am »
yea la... what la this people! dunno how to do report is it?

Offline rhyen

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 11:33:50 am »
[quote user="trionaleo"]yea la... what la this people! dunno how to do report is it?[/quote]

Aren't you one of the people who went to Essen, triona?

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 06:09:45 am »

[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="trionaleo"]yea la... what la this people! dunno how to do report is it?[/quote]

Aren't you one of the people who went to Essen, triona?
[/quote]

She went to Catan, I think. [whistle]

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 07:27:18 am »
what u talking about... i was busy getting drunk and ....