Hello Guest

Who's Going To Essen This Year???

• 36 Replies
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 09:17:30 am »
speaking of catan.... whens the next qualifiers start? i cant wait :D since gencon is in august does that mean the qualifiers will start earlier?

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 04:58:56 pm »
duh! we certainly did not leave her alone... she ponteng under the pretext of sakit... sigh! a true gamer would have hung out at spiel from dusk to dawn!

Offline c mun

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2008, 05:49:09 pm »
[quote user="LoStBoYz"][quote user="aanemesis"]

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]I am now JEDI KNIGHT Muahahahahah.
Sorry lah, the Admin set some very high targets on poster status that I just have to breach. Its like achievements points in xbox 360 games. "you gotta get em all" [:)]
[/quote]

So you must be very happy now, sir LoStBoYz?

[/quote]

Address me as JEDI KNIGHT young Padawan. Its unbecoming of you to address me in such informal manner! How you expect me to pass on the secret of the FORCE to you when your actions are so uncivillized?
[/quote]

Jedi Knight,do we have to serve you Kilkenny as well to have an audience withYour Excellency for a boardgaming session [:P]?

Offline c mun

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2008, 05:52:24 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="macedwin"]wey u, stop posting duplicate, multiple, messages just to bump up your status![/quote]

Hmm.. I noticed that too. So does this mean half his points are dubious?

For those wanting to take a trip down memory lane... here's the event page for last year's Settlers of Catan Qualifiers, complete with full reports and photos.
http://boardgamecafe.net/community/content/SettlersofCatanMalaysiaQualifiers2006.aspx

btw Edw, is there only one winner (for Catan) or two (Catan and Carcassonne) going to Essen?

p/s Guys, remember what we played last year at-the-side? Some choo-choo game.... mebbe this year, we'll have choo-choo game again but of the 18xx kind??? hehehe.....

[/quote]

Jeff, demote this Imposter !

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 04:24:29 am »

Hi,

I see that you guys have some activities going on. c mun or jeff au, do you guys have any boardgame meetup today? I just want to experience the boardgame meetup in kl. you can text me at +(65) 98657310. Look forward to hear from you. on vacation now.

regards,

Celia Chong

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 05:24:34 am »
Setters is not in Essen this year. Its in USA.

One place goes to Triona. The rest fight it out for one place.

Both seats subject to obtaining sufficient sponsorship.

Carcassonne is in Essen. I am continuing to send a junior player and this year, we have sponsorship from Cempaka schools so one of their students will represent.

Offline c mun

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 06:13:21 pm »
[quote user="Celia Chong"]

Hi,

I see that you guys have some activities going on. c mun or jeff au, do you guys have any boardgame meetup today? I just want to experience the boardgame meetup in kl. you can text me at +(65) 98657310. Look forward to hear from you. on vacation now.

regards,

Celia Chong

[/quote]

Hi Celia, BGC  have its session at Old Town Kopitiam ,Jln Cheras every Fridays .Keep checking the forum for latest updates.Jeff / Wai Yan usually sms us for RSVP. [:D]