Hello Guest

Settlers of Catan 2007 Malaysian Qualifiers

• 227 Replies
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 05:43:41 pm »
oooooo..... Henry is double posting.... tsk tsk tsk.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:13:19 pm »

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]oooooo..... Henry is double posting.... tsk tsk tsk.
[/quote]

[pokeeye] Look who's whistling on others now.... LOL.

On the other hand, Henry did double-post; not once but twice (over at the other thread where he added another paragraph to his earlier post instead of editing it). [nono]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline rhyen

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 01:00:32 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[pokeeye] Look who's whistling on others now.... LOL.

On the other hand, Henry did double-post; not once but twice (over at the other thread where he added another paragraph to his earlier post instead of editing it). [nono]

[/quote]

you reduce Datuk Long from Jedi Knight to Padawan and I will stop double-posting. Deal?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 02:31:29 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"]
you reduce Datuk Long from Jedi Knight to Padawan and I will stop double-posting. Deal?
[/quote]

okie, the deal is next time you double-post, I deduct 50 from post count. Off-topic -30. Sweet boh? [cheers]

p/s It's so the good being Sys Admin.... [evillook]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline rhyen

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 03:14:40 pm »
[quote user="jack208"][quote user="rhyen"]
[/quote]

okie, the deal is next time you double-post, I deduct 50 from post count. Off-topic -30. Sweet boh? [cheers]

p/s It's so the good being Sys Admin.... [evillook]

[/quote]

hey, if you look at my post, they were not consecutive in the same minutes, but 30 minutes apart unlike some people. (not to mention different)[:P]

You demote datuk to Padawan right now and I will amend those two post.

BTW, this is getting towards off topic, but not there yet. [:P]

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 05:22:47 pm »
have you guys tried DELETING your posts? IF you have, you'll realise that it cannot be done. Some 'smart' sys-admin, put the dang timer too FAST. Soooooooo....... when you realise you mistake of double posting and wanna try to delete, the message pops-up and say "cannot cos you stooopid and the permission to delete has expired".

Sooooo my good friend rhyen, that comment was really NOT meant for you but more for the administrator of this forum. I was hoping you'll deflect it, but unfortunately you got shot instead.

So in retrospec, all my double posts was mistakes that I cannot do anything about. [:)]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 09:04:48 pm »

hey dude, if u dunno how to delete a post, say you dunno how to delete, dun tell long story la. What cannot delete post? What timer? First time I heard forum software got timer for ppl to delete post one. Or mebbe this software too backwards, dun have those timer new canggih punya feature.

There's a forum called "Deleted Post" accessible only to Sys Adms which we can see which posts were deleted. I can see in that forum recently two person deleted their posts after posting. i) CE deleted his from Emoticons thread, and ii) ayheng deleted his from 18FL thread.

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]
So in retrospec, all my double posts was mistakes that I cannot do anything about. [:)]
[/quote]

dey, dun give excuses la. rhyen's is genuine double-post ie. two posts identical which can actually happen sometimes when there's a lag in the user's internet connection (and also why I mostly ignore such double posting unless it's getting very frequent).

Yours are actually "single sentence post intentionally split into multiple posts". Wait, I know. You'll reply saying you actually wanted to post as single post but somehow this forum automatically split your sentences and post as multiple posts. [duh]

Ok, as rhyen said this is veering towards off-topic. Let's move back to the Catan Qualifiers topic. Next one is Toybox in about two weeks time.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 08:55:34 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

Ok, as rhyen said this is veering towards off-topic. Let's move back to the Catan Qualifiers topic. Next one is Toybox in about two weeks time.

[/quote]

Right, now can we have the full list of participants who played in the 1st 2 qualifiers?

Offline rhyen

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 12:17:43 pm »
Right,

back to business.

8 people played yesterday in Toybox,
Foo and Vincent qualified after finding out the 3rd time is the charm.

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 09:08:38 am »
jedi council informed me on saturday that the boardgamecafe qualifier in cheras may be postponed.

we are awaiting final news from the council.

meanwhile, i am pleased to announce that a new qualifier will take place in melaka at mmu (multi media university), whose gacc (games, animae & comics convention) seems to have spawned a legion of settlers players in melaka! with a minimum of 16 seats, you can hop on down to air keroh to try your luck on 18 august from 12noon.