Settlers of Catan 2007 Malaysian Qualifiers

• 227 Replies
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2007, 09:18:54 am »
mmmm .... are we playing Settlers of Catan at Mage? [bitenails]

« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2007, 09:20:00 am »
Dear All,

Please come to Mage Cafe this Saturday (27 October) to join me in congratulating Triona for placing Malaysia 4th in the Catan world after last week's finals in Essen!

Not only did she do Malaysia proud, she was the 1st ever female in the grand finals!

See you all at Mage Cafe from 2-3pm and hear all about how she "footsied" her way into the top 4!

For the Carcassonne tournament, Shaun delivered the same results as last year - 2 wins, 4 losses - this time beating Ireland and Hungary, in a tough 20 player finals, but ended up 2 positions better than last year.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2007, 09:33:26 am »

wey, take photos ar.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2007, 09:48:04 am »

[quote user="macedwin"]Dear All, Please come to Mage Cafe this Saturday (27 October) to join me in congratulating Triona for placing Malaysia 4th in the Catan world after last week's finals in Essen! Not only did she do Malaysia proud, she was the 1st ever female in the grand finals! See you all at Mage Cafe from 2-3pm and hear all about how she "footsied" her way into the top 4! For the Carcassonne tournament, Shaun delivered the same results as last year - 2 wins, 4 losses - this time beating Ireland and Hungary, in a tough 20 player finals, but ended up 2 positions better than last year. MALAYSIA BOLEH![/quote]

will there be free drinks for all? are you bringing any Essen releases to oogle over? I'm kinda on the fence on this one.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2007, 10:52:17 am »
[quote user="trionaleo"]thanks guys :D so we meet up this saturday at mage yea! after lunch?[/quote]

I am on......assuming I can drag my ass out of bed after tonight's 8 AM Syndrome.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2007, 10:54:35 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

wey, take photos ar.

[/quote]

Didn't CE post the link to 376 Essen pix here? Aren't those edwin? I just don't get it.
Anyway, we want a blow by blow account from triona

TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA! TRIONA!

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2007, 11:14:55 am »
[quote user="trionaleo"]

[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="trionaleo"]thanks guys :D so we meet up this saturday at mage yea! after lunch?[/quote]

For the prizegiving? You bet!
[/quote]

is that sarcasm i hear? hmmph... there goes ure souvenir.... hahahaha

[/quote]

LOL! No sarcasm intended. Edwin told me about the prizegiving a few minutes before I wrote this thread.[:-*]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2007, 11:15:59 am »
[quote user="trionaleo"][quote user="wolfx"]

[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="trionaleo"]thanks guys :D so we meet up this saturday at mage yea! after lunch?[/quote]

For the prizegiving? You bet!
[/quote]

There's something after lunch in mage? Ooooh. I'm there. Shake hands with dato' triona.

[/quote]

weee... i didnt get a chance to celebrate, so lets this saturday!

[/quote]

Prepare your pictures for the autograph session.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2007, 11:17:57 am »
[quote user="macedwin"]

See you all at Mage Cafe from 2-3pm and hear all about how she "footsied" her way into the top 4! [/quote]

I thought she played Settlers of Catan, not footsie.[;)]

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2007, 11:18:33 am »

Yay...... congrats babe!! 4th place is a superb performance!!

We're soooooo proud of ya!!!

Loadsa kisses *Mwaaaaaaaaah*