Hello Guest

Settlers of Catan 2007 Malaysian Qualifiers

• 227 Replies

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2007, 11:34:27 am »
Congrats triona and sorry to hear bout the theft.

« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2007, 05:39:31 pm »
according to triona, she appointed pos malaysia to clear customs for her package which got held up by the men-in-blue.

when she finally picked up the package, she found that the boxes had been opened by customs for inspection, and resealed.

my view is that she has to file a complaint with pos malaysia, since they were her appointed agents, and ask them to get a confirmation from customs if the damage + missing items were noted when customs opened the package.

if pos malaysia and customs can confirm this, then we can inform germany.

while such a confirmation will be difficult to get, especially from customs, the first step at this stage is to file an official complaint against pos malaysia.

all the best!

Offline wolfx

« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2007, 06:19:40 pm »

[quote user="macedwin"]according to triona, she appointed pos malaysia to clear customs for her package which got held up by the men-in-blue. when she finally picked up the package, she found that the boxes had been opened by customs for inspection, and resealed. my view is that she has to file a complaint with pos malaysia, since they were her appointed agents, and ask them to get a confirmation from customs if the damage + missing items were noted when customs opened the package. if pos malaysia and customs can confirm this, then we can inform germany. while such a confirmation will be difficult to get, especially from customs, the first step at this stage is to file an official complaint against pos malaysia. all the best![/quote]

I see. Pos Malaysia cleared it. This is most silly then since you will have to pay them a fee for clearing it even if you found things inside missing/damaged especially if it happened during the checking.

Usually when my stuff get stuck at Kastams, i drive there personally to get it. Kena twice liow....but at least they open it in front of you and you eventually get it in your hands. Anyway our Kastams and pos ppl are corrupted inefficient ppl la. Dunno how many times they stop by yoour house, horn once or twice sometimes never ring door bell then drive off with a note asking you to come get it from their post office. Grrrr! Why can't they wait few seconds for you to get to the front door? !@*&!(@*&!(&@!@!@!*(&@!!!!*!*(

Offline c mun

« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:04 pm »
[quote user="trionaleo"]

http://thestar.com.my/youth2/story.asp?file=/2007/11/21/youth2/19517279&sec=youth2

The article on the star... woot.. feel like a pro now.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/11/21/focus/19530975&sec=focus

and this is my moms letter complaining about my empty prize... also in todays paper.. <3

[/quote]

Really sorry to know of the missing prizes...emphatize your disapointments and frustrations.Cheer up.

« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2007, 06:47:51 am »
Try the footsie technique la.... [innocent]

« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2007, 03:23:20 am »
i did the footsie technique and after almost a month.. i got a statement from customs saying it was empty when they opened it... so we will see how now...

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2007, 04:31:54 am »
oh man, that's saddd..... :(

« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2007, 06:07:38 am »
If you need some 'full monty' help, pm me.
I'll try to contact an old friend....

... old friend from the kastam i mean...