Hello Guest

Caylus Premium Ed - How high can you fly?

• 152 Replies

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 02:42:25 am »

Half expected that la.... after all since there's no official notation for Caylus, I was wondering how BGN will check the entries. Anyway you got me at a wrong time la.. when u sent your worksheet I was rushing a project report plus preparing for office shifting. [:(]

But you already getting your Caylus Premium set end of this month already wat.... so am I, hehe

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 06:34:58 am »

theoretically, the organiser just have to check the one with the highest score.... but i assume the highest score got problem, so he moved to 2nd highest, then also problem, then 3rd highest until i think now he give up already.

So he said he will arrange a proper time to dissect everybody's entry after Essen :(

Offline wolfx

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 10:04:05 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

But you already getting your Caylus Premium set end of this month already wat.... so am I, hehe

[/quote]

So which one of you gonna bring it to OTK to test drive? Hehehehe.

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 01:56:07 pm »
mine is a display set, dunno about jeff's. but if i win another set, i might use it for playing.

Offline wolfx

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 02:15:05 pm »

[quote user="ayheng"]mine is a display set, dunno about jeff's. but if i win another set, i might use it for playing.[/quote]

B-b-but.....games are meant to be PLAYED. Its a sin to display and not play such a beauty. Its like shrink-wrapping your wife...... [:(]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 09:57:24 pm »

[quote user="ayheng"]mine is a display set, dunno about jeff's.[/quote]

hehehe... that's all I'm going to say. [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline rhyen

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 09:00:26 am »
[quote user="ayheng"]mine is a display set, dunno about jeff's. but if i win another set, i might use it for playing.[/quote]

easy, we take the games out of the box, set it up nicely in a display case, lock the display case and seal it and then lock it inside your house.
that is what you meant by display set, right, hengy?

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 11:17:00 am »

[quote user="rhyen"]
easy, we take the games out of the box, set it up nicely in a display case, lock the display case and seal it and then lock it inside your house.
that is what you meant by display set, right, hengy?
[/quote]

well... since you asked so nicely... NNNOOO!!!!!

Display set as in still in shrinkwrap and it sits on my bookself to intro to other people the box art. In no circumstance is the box ever opened. EVAR.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 02:44:48 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

Half expected that la.... after all since there's no official notation for Caylus, I was wondering how BGN will check the entries. Anyway you got me at a wrong time la.. when u sent your worksheet I was rushing a project report plus preparing for office shifting. [:(]

[/quote]

maybe they should hold a competition for best Caylus annotation....

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 03:48:41 pm »
Lets see who can tahan longest not opening their Premium Sets.