Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline aycee

« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2007, 09:28:14 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]I think Thankius generate Aargghs instead of sneezes for him!

Omigod! [eyespopped] with all those thankyous you dudes are giving him, he's having a multiple non-stop org...... his legs must be feeling like jelly now, hehe [6]

[/quote]Aiyoyo imagine lah if he was at work or out somewhere public when we start tankiu-ing him...Public Display of Aargghs.

Offline wolfx

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2007, 11:30:11 am »

How come the usual "A" suspects not in the list or not coming to halloween thing one?

Aanemesis...busy or something
Ayheng...dunno why name not there....working?
Aycee....ffk

>_>

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2007, 01:03:07 pm »

Attendees List

1. jack208

2. waiyan

3. laiwah (tentative) 

4. aycee (tentative)

5. wolfx

6. shrapnel

7. shrapnel nephew (not Don)

8. shrapnel nephew's fren

9. rhyen 

10. chrisyap

11. daniel tan

12. mei li

13. friedrice (99% confirm) 

14. sandy (99% confirm)

15. DHEK

16. Sandra Tai

17. Teh Jun Min

18. Others?

We'll likely start our Werewolves session after dinner which I take would be around 830p+ With the above list, we already have enuff quorum to have 3 wolves. It'll be really interesting.

The cosplay ppl (becoz they've cosplay competition after dinner) will join us around 930p+ for Werewolves. Cool... the three werewolves now get to hunt in a large village!! This could be the good time for us to add in the Werehamster, a folklore that's frequently talked about but never seen before in OTK/BGC villages..... aaaauuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline aycee

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2007, 07:27:20 pm »
Shall try to make it for Werewolves! We have a housewarming to attend first/later so can't stay for the whole thing, and so won't be doing dinner at Outpost too. Hmmm cosplay kah...shall take jack's advise and not dress like wolf.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2007, 02:15:48 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"]

Anyway....rhyen aka master screwer and ARGH king. I hereby dub thee new Invader for Doom the boardgame. Can you please read up the rules and prepare to GM it this Saturday? I might wanna play other games (like TI3 :P ) and I have GM-ed too many games of Doom.

[/quote]

Response to request: *AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rhyen

« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2007, 02:19:46 pm »
To Hengy, CE, Aycee, Wolfx, sharpnel (did I miss anyone out?)

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needed to get all those out of my system.
As for the games, already have 3 chess sets, compendium of 30 games (includes snakes and ladders), 4 versions of monopoly and millionaire.

I will trawl through BGC store one of these days and send you guys my wishlist.

So 5 players so far = 5 t-shirts? correct, jeff?
make sure you turn up on Saturday to collect your Tees.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2007, 03:02:38 pm »

[quote user="rhyen"]
[/quote]

so you paying for their t-shirts isit? Make sure you bring enuff money on Sat. [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline rhyen

« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2007, 03:10:30 pm »
[quote user="aycee"][quote user="jack208"]I think Thankius generate Aargghs instead of sneezes for him!

Omigod! [eyespopped] with all those thankyous you dudes are giving him, he's having a multiple non-stop org...... his legs must be feeling like jelly now, hehe [6]

[/quote]Aiyoyo imagine lah if he was at work or out somewhere public when we start tankiu-ing him...Public Display of Aargghs.[/quote]

thank you guys,
the hotel reception area has been totally empty for the past few days.
have resorted to retreat to the back office, which is of not much help at all.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2007, 03:11:11 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

We'll likely start our Werewolves session after dinner which I take would be around 830p+ With the above list, we already have enuff quorum to have 3 wolves. It'll be really interesting.

The cosplay ppl (becoz they've cosplay competition after dinner) will join us around 930p+ for Werewolves. Cool... the three werewolves now get to hunt in a large village!! This could be the good time for us to add in the Werehamster, a folklore that's frequently talked about but never seen before in OTK/BGC villages..... aaaauuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

[/quote]

starting so late?
can't we start earlier.

btw, jeff.
you want to meet up at outpost direct or mage before we go to outpost?

Offline rhyen

« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2007, 03:13:10 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="rhyen"]
[/quote]

so you paying for their t-shirts isit? Make sure you bring enuff money on Sat. [:P]

[/quote]

and they get me some games.
maybe I should ask them to foot my bill for Mystery of the Abbey.
Fair is fair.

just forward the invoice to the 5 of them.