Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 09:28:48 am »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="trionaleo"]

So my hobbit costume has somehow evolved into nothing but a gold ring. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!

[/quote]

Must be one of the lesser rings, the One Ring is supposed to make you entirely invisible, not just your clothes.

Trying to remember where I placed that ring.
[/quote]

whoa! The One Ring of Lesser Power! The One Ring to rule all of em clothes! this will be pretty useful in germany... *gets naughty thoughts*

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 09:51:21 am »

[quote user="rhyen"]
Must be one of the lesser rings, the One Ring is supposed to make you entirely invisible, not just your clothes. Trying to remember where I placed that ring.
[/quote]

no no no... u r not getting this right. We dun wan the One Ring. What we need is the Ring that makes trionaleo's clothes invisible but herself very visible. Right guys? [whistle]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline rhyen

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 10:34:38 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="rhyen"]
Must be one of the lesser rings, the One Ring is supposed to make you entirely invisible, not just your clothes. Trying to remember where I placed that ring.
[/quote]

no no no... u r not getting this right. We dun wan the One Ring. What we need is the Ring that makes trionaleo's clothes invisible but herself very visible. Right guys? [whistle]

[/quote]
yea, it is one of the lesser rings....probably the ring of the Emperor's New Clothes

Offline wolfx

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 12:09:19 pm »

This lesser ring you guys speak of, it might be Sauron's "Prince Albert". *cringe*

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2007, 01:29:24 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

What we need is the Ring that makes trionaleo's clothes invisible but herself very visible. Right guys? [whistle]

[/quote]

Menfolk and Womenfolk, all gather round...
Forged within the very depths and soul of nakedness, it stuns those who dare lay eyes on its wearer.

But behold! The wearer, too, suffers! For such glamour is too much. The wearer runs berserk!

That is a very powerful Ring and it chooses its master!

that Ring has a name...

The Ring of Full Monty!!

One ring to strip them all!

Offline rhyen

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 03:09:48 pm »
[quote user="shrapnel"]

The Ring of Full Monty!!

[/quote]

[rotfl]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2007, 11:39:45 am »

[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="shrapnel"]

The Ring of Full Monty!!

[/quote]

[rotfl]
[/quote]

I will deem this as a non-contributing post in the future...... It has only a single smiley without even adding any text reply of any note.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline c mun

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2007, 07:18:42 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="shrapnel"]

The Ring of Full Monty!!

[/quote]

[rotfl]
[/quote]

I will deem this as a non-contributing post in the future...... It has only a single smiley without even adding any text reply of any note.

[/quote]

O ,fair Knight Pimp Of Full Monty,thy intention to divert thy noble self to be spared is but revealed .For the first and foremost ,the Great Council shall order to be rendered  stark is the Official Cupbearer of The Pimp of Pimps of the BGC,thy goodself.Therefore,by the power of the Force,prepare thy garter and belt![:P]

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2007, 10:28:00 pm »
[quote user="c mun"]

O ,fair Knight Pimp Of Full Monty,thy intention to divert thy noble self to be spared is but revealed .For the first and foremost ,the Great Council shall order to be rendered  stark is the Official Cupbearer of The Pimp of Pimps of the BGC,thy goodself.Therefore,by the power of the Force,prepare thy garter and belt![:P]

[/quote]

O, 'un-fair' Maiden of Mysterious-ness whose fonts-be-BIG, (heh heh [innocent])
In truth, thou hast uncovered my humble intent, and thus cannot I escape the... the...

Oh Heck!!

You want me to 'Full Monty' for you is it?
Sure, why not!? Just say so mah....

We do a special private session , ya? [;)]

For preview (if you dare), click here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic. Where were we?
Ahh... yes, the Gollum

[sweating]
>phew!< Luckily I 
s.m.u.t  smart...

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2007, 08:49:01 am »
OK, we know the Cosplay chaps and chappasses will probably be there. Can we set the ground rules for us gamers? If we want to Cosplay the night, keep it to Cosplay and no Crossplay please, i.e. if you are a lad, dress up in a male costume, and if you are a lass, dress up in a female costume.[innocent]