Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2007, 08:58:13 am »
So, what you're all saying is, nobody dares play Arkham Horror for halloween this year ya. Wussies....

Offline wolfx

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2007, 12:42:15 pm »

[quote user="aanemesis"]So, what you're all saying is, nobody dares play Arkham Horror for halloween this year ya. Wussies....[/quote]

I'm all for Arkham horror. [;)]

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2007, 02:28:49 pm »

Arkham horror yea! i havent tried the expansions

Offline c mun

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2007, 09:10:23 pm »
[quote user="shrapnel"][quote user="c mun"]

O ,fair Knight Pimp Of Full Monty,thy intention to divert thy noble self to be spared is but revealed .For the first and foremost ,the Great Council shall order to be rendered  stark is the Official Cupbearer of The Pimp of Pimps of the BGC,thy goodself.Therefore,by the power of the Force,prepare thy garter and belt![:P]

[/quote]

O, 'un-fair' Maiden of Mysterious-ness whose fonts-be-BIG, (heh heh [innocent])
In truth, thou hast uncovered my humble intent, and thus cannot I escape the... the...

Oh Heck!!

You want me to 'Full Monty' for you is it?
Sure, why not!? Just say so mah....

We do a special private session , ya? [;)]

For preview (if you dare), click here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic. Where were we?
Ahh... yes, the Gollum

[sweating]
>phew!< Luckily I 
s.m.u.t  smart...

[/quote]

Aye,O Knight ,The Pimp of Pimps of OTK.Thy sham and obnoxious impetiousity has indeed granted thee an ascended predicament,a not so impressive 'preview'(yuks) and a delusional transcended ego.I am left without a choice but to render thee obsolete,suitable only to be displayed as the likes of mute sculptures  (like the one you stood next at the Louvre,Monsieur)

I might then consider throwing to thy goodself a coin,or two...

Offline wolfx

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2007, 05:19:20 am »
[quote user="c mun"]Aye,O Knight ,The Pimp of Pimps of OTK.Thy sham and obnoxious impetiousity has indeed granted thee an ascended predicament,a not so impressive 'preview'(yuks) and a delusional transcended ego.I am left without a choice but to render thee obsolete,suitable only to be displayed as the likes of mute sculptures  (like the one you stood next at the Louvre,Monsieur)

I might then consider throwing my arms around thy goodself.

[/quote]

Edited for great justice!

Offline c mun

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2007, 11:47:45 am »
[quote user="wolfx"][quote user="c mun"]Aye,O Knight ,The Pimp of Pimps of OTK.Thy sham and obnoxious impetiousity has indeed granted thee an ascended predicament,a not so impressive 'preview'(yuks) and a delusional transcended ego.I am left without a choice but to render thee obsolete,suitable only to be displayed as the likes of mute sculptures  (like the one you stood next at the Louvre,Monsieur)

I might then consider throwing my arms around thy goodself.

[/quote]

Edited for great justice!

[/quote]

Thank you,Counsellor Wolfx for thy intuited premonition. Continue from the edited,justified version: I might then consider throwing my arms around thy goodself ,...and strangled thee to death!Thus sparing thee of the anguish,the sorrow ,the wretchedness of having to dwell in the sluice of despondant !

But before that ,for the goodwill of the OTK brotherhood(& sisterhood),do your Full Monty on the Gaming table first.I've prepared the loose change.Justice served.[;)]

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2007, 12:02:54 pm »
You guys bring loose change, I go bring the mata. Then we all get ourselves on the front page the next day.

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2007, 12:32:41 pm »
[quote user="c mun"]

Thank you,Counsellor Wolfx for thy intuited premonition. Continue from the edited,justified version: I might then consider throwing my arms around thy goodself ,...and strangled thee to death!Thus sparing thee of the anguish,the sorrow ,the wretchedness of having to dwell in the sluice of despondant !

But before that ,for the goodwill of the OTK brotherhood(& sisterhood),do your Full Monty on the Gaming table first.I've prepared the loose change.Justice served.[;)]

[/quote]

OK, ok, to pay for my folly, I'll buy you this boardgame for christmas.
Wolfx and rhyen may play-test it for you.

Offline wolfx

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2007, 01:32:54 pm »
[quote user="c mun"],Counsellor Wolfx for thy intuited premonition. Continue from the edited,justified version: I might then consider throwing my arms around thy goodself ,...and strangled thee to death!Thus sparing thee of the anguish,the sorrow ,the wretchedness of having to dwell in the sluice of despondant !

[/quote]

Apart from loose change, I think you might require to bring loose undergarments for his great nakedness, shrapnel.

[;)]

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2007, 04:27:14 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"]

Apart from loose change, I think you might require to bring loose undergarments for his great nakedness, shrapnel.

[;)]

[/quote]

No need la...
With all the loose change, I can get another >ahem!< armani attire!

====================[thumbsup]======================

BAck to Triona, Oi! wear something Malaysian over in Germany OK?