Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline c mun

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2007, 08:31:30 pm »

[quote user="LoStBoYz"]You guys bring loose change, I go bring the mata. Then we all get ourselves on the front page the next day.
[/quote]

LOL! Didnt I mention that part of the loose change was for the Mata!?![:P]

Offline c mun

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2007, 08:49:18 pm »
[quote user="shrapnel"][quote user="c mun"]

Thank you,Counsellor Wolfx for thy intuited premonition. Continue from the edited,justified version: I might then consider throwing my arms around thy goodself ,...and strangled thee to death!Thus sparing thee of the anguish,the sorrow ,the wretchedness of having to dwell in the sluice of despondant !

But before that ,for the goodwill of the OTK brotherhood(& sisterhood),do your Full Monty on the Gaming table first.I've prepared the loose change.Justice served.[;)]

[/quote]

OK, ok, to pay for my folly, I'll buy you this boardgame for christmas.
Wolfx and rhyen may play-test it for you.

[/quote]

Aha..so the Wolves are tempted to join your Chippendale Troupe for OTK Tour 2007.Cant resist the glamour,eh!We shall have a golly ,splendid event watching your prodigees and you outdoing each other.And the Mata will join in the fun, throwing coins at the 3 of you!hahaha![rotfl]

Offline rhyen

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2007, 09:31:26 am »
[quote user="shrapnel"]

[/quote]

No thanks!

Offline rhyen

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2007, 09:37:30 am »
[quote user="c mun"][quote user="shrapnel"]

[/quote]

Aha..so the Wolves are tempted to join your Chippendale Troupe for OTK Tour 2007.Cant resist the glamour,eh!We shall have a golly ,splendid event watching your prodigees and you outdoing each other.And the Mata will join in the fun, throwing coins at the 3 of you!hahaha![rotfl]

[/quote]

don't get me involved in all this.
otherwise it might end up as people crying out 'strip, c mun, strip!'

Offline wolfx

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2007, 10:06:54 am »

[quote user="rhyen"]

[/quote]

[:$]

I hope we don't lose the only 2 female board members we have.....since it seems like the guys are harrasing them since they joined. I apologise on my fellow males' raging hormones should you two be offended in anyway but I assure you they mean no harm.

This is what happens when you join a boy's club. Haha.

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2007, 02:51:11 pm »
Where is the Outpost anyway..... And i cant go. I have a costume party in Bukit Jalil anyway.....

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2007, 07:02:46 pm »

[quote user="NXKiller"]Where is the Outpost anyway..... And i cant go. I have a costume party in Bukit Jalil anyway.....[/quote]

Outpost Cafe is at Cineleisure which is next to the Curve/Ikano. If you are coming for Outpost Halloween, let me know ya.

btw long time didn't see you at OTK? We still game every Fri evening just for your info. [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline c mun

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2007, 10:06:14 am »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="c mun"][quote user="shrapnel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Aha,you forget,these are the Chippendales not Moulin Rouge so cmun doesnt have the honour .I'm after all a spectator with $$$ to offer....STRIP ,Pimp and your converts,STRIP![:P]

Offline c mun

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2007, 10:08:22 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]

[quote user="rhyen"]

[/quote]

I hope we don't lose the only 2 female board members we have.....since it seems like the guys are harrasing them since they joined. I apologise on my fellow males' raging hormones should you two be offended in anyway but I assure you they mean no harm.

[/quote]

Do The Full Monty,Full Monty,Full Monty!!!

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2007, 11:48:31 am »
[quote user="c mun"][quote user="wolfx"]

[quote user="rhyen"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do The Full Monty,Full Monty,Full Monty!!!

[/quote]

Of the Sayings of Leslie Nielson in Scary Movie 4 "Have you no shame? Put some Clothes ON!"
And Jack i need your phone number because my party is cancel and there is a chance i can go but i need your phone number