• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 02:53:09 pm »
[quote user="c mun"]

[quote user="rhyen"]counting down the days to the Halloween party
[/quote]

Who's dressing up?Share some insight...

[/quote]

I bet the Outpost Cosplay guys will be dressing up as zombie Jedi knights and lycantropic Vulcans, etc.

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 03:34:43 pm »
i will dress up as "macedwin" since according to wolfx, this fella sends shivers down his spine...;-)

Offline wolfx

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 05:22:04 pm »

[quote user="macedwin"]i will dress up as "macedwin" since according to wolfx, this fella sends shivers down his spine...;-)[/quote]

Put it this way. If I met macedwin IRL, i'd fail my Terror and Fear leadership rolls. [omigod]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 05:54:32 pm »
[quote user="macedwin"]i will dress up as "macedwin" since according to wolfx, this fella sends shivers down his spine...;-)[/quote]

Edwin, just come as you are ... and carry a big mace.

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 01:38:45 pm »
i will come as a hobbit... no costume needed there :/

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 01:43:48 pm »

GAWD!!! Thats scary!! The last time you did that, nobody wanted to buy any boardgames for 3 months!! Everytime they wanted to play any boardgames, your ugly mug magically appears and hovers over the game board, what a turn off. PLEASE DON'T! I Beg of you!!

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 01:58:57 pm »
[quote user="trionaleo"]i will come as a hobbit... no costume needed there :/[/quote]

Oh wait, you mean "Gollum" ?

Hissssssssssss.s.s.ssssssss

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 02:05:41 pm »
[quote user="LoStBoYz"][quote user="macedwin"]i will dress up as "macedwin" since according to wolfx, this fella sends shivers down his spine...;-)[/quote]

GAWD!!! Thats scary!! The last time you did that, nobody wanted to buy any boardgames for 3 months!! Everytime they wanted to play any boardgames, your ugly mug magically appears and hovers over the game board, what a turn off. PLEASE DON'T! I Beg of you!!
[/quote]

You call that scary!!? No way man!!!
Ahh .... wait till you see him dressed up as 'Brad Pitt' ....

OHHH THE SHIVERS 
[bitenails]

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 02:11:39 pm »
You mean Brad Pitt in his birthday suit. Those posted in the net a few years ago? Eiyer!! You're right man, don't wan anything of such hanging over my boardgames!! Yeech!!

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 07:59:14 pm »

[quote user="shrapnel"][quote user="trionaleo"]i will come as a hobbit... no costume needed there :/[/quote]

Oh wait, you mean "Gollum" ?
Hissssssssssss.s.s.ssssssss
[/quote]

uhm.. Gollum doesn't wear anything one wor... [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)