Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2007, 11:47:29 pm »

oh oh.. anyone here has a Lupus in Tabula set open for gaming? I realized I only have one set and it supports max 25 players I think. May need one more set.

I've askd shrapnel to bring his Werewolves Miller Hollow just in case.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2007, 05:19:53 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="Champion Eternal"]
Has anyone heard rhyen come IRL?
[/quote]

Ask wolfx. I think that happened the last time they went Tiram Biru to eat some tiramisu. [rotfl]

[/quote]

Oooooh! Over the Caylus gameboard nicely laid on the table?[humping]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2007, 07:27:20 am »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]

Ask wolfx. I think that happened the last time they went Tiram Biru to eat some tiramisu. [rotfl]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No wonder wolfx keep asking us to open the Caylus Premium Ed!! I'm so not going to open mine.... imagine all the sweat&stuff... yucks. [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2007, 08:38:25 am »
what stuff?

Offline wolfx

« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2007, 08:57:31 am »
[quote user="jack208"][quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No wonder wolfx keep asking us to open the Caylus Premium Ed!! I'm so not going to open mine.... imagine all the sweat&stuff... yucks. [:P]

[/quote]

Even if i swing that way I wouldn't wanna go with rhyen to tiram biru. Go with jeff is way better. Jeff not as cheapo. XD

Offline rhyen

« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2007, 02:10:42 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]

[rotfl]
please, I would even't do wolfx if you give me U$1 trillion.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2007, 08:53:20 pm »
[quote user="shrapnel"]what stuff?
[/quote]

The "wet patch on the board" stuff.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2007, 08:54:04 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]

[rotfl]
please, I would even't do wolfx if you give me U$1 trillion.
[/quote]

R U sure about that?

Offline rhyen

« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2007, 09:16:27 pm »
3 rounds of 12-13 player werewolf.

1st round: Fortune Teller Aycee spotted Wolfx as the 1st werewolf in the first point. The second werewolf panicked and revealed herself to Aycee, who outed her out the second night. Chris Yap and Me died, why Waiyan backed up Aycee, so the wolves lynched her but it was too late as the mob sided with Aycee.

2nd round: the hunt went on long and hard, in the end, the gambled paid off as Ian and I were the only 2 villages left and I convinced him to off Chris Yap, the second werewolf, while Adam was outed the turn before. Talk about last minute victories.

3rd round: The fortune teller, Ian found the 1st werewolf fast enough, but wait too long until he found the second werwolf but was lynched by the mob for a slip of the tongue: "I could be lying"

Now waiting to see Neil Gaiman's Stardust.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2007, 10:04:24 am »
[quote user="rhyen"]3 rounds of 12-13 player werewolf.

1st round: Fortune Teller Aycee spotted Wolfx as the 1st werewolf in the first point. The second werewolf panicked and revealed herself to Aycee, who outed her out the second night. Chris Yap and Me died, why Waiyan backed up Aycee, so the wolves lynched her but it was too late as the mob sided with Aycee.

2nd round: the hunt went on long and hard, in the end, the gambled paid off as Ian and I were the only 2 villages left and I convinced him to off Chris Yap, the second werewolf, while Adam was outed the turn before. Talk about last minute victories.

3rd round: The fortune teller, Ian found the 1st werewolf fast enough, but wait too long until he found the second werwolf but was lynched by the mob for a slip of the tongue: "I could be lying"

Now waiting to see Neil Gaiman's Stardust.
[/quote]

Were these 3 rounde of werewolf all the games played during the Halloween session?
Any other games played?