Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2007, 01:28:16 pm »
Since there were no comments on other games, I conclude that Werewolf was the only non-quiz game that was played. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2007, 01:31:21 pm »
[quote user="outpost"]

Greetings!

Outpost Commander here... otherwise known as Richard.

Big thank you to Jeff for hosting Werewolf during the party. Hope those in the game had a "bloody" lynching time!

Some photos from the night at the MySciFiFan forum link here, although the photographer mainly focused on cosplayers and some other activities:

http://myscififan.proboards40.com/index.cgi?board=outpost&action=display&thread=1190388112&page=1

[/quote]

Nice pics, Richard. Looks like the cosplay gang was out in full force. The best costume is easily the TMNT one. [:)]

Offline rhyen

« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2007, 01:37:45 pm »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"]Since there were no comments on other games, I conclude that Werewolf was the only non-quiz game that was played. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.
[/quote]

Yes because everything else was too complicated to explain.
Werewolf was :Look at your card and point to someone and lynch.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2007, 02:56:56 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]Since there were no comments on other games, I conclude that Werewolf was the only non-quiz game that was played. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.
[/quote]

Yes because everything else was too complicated to explain.
Werewolf was :Look at your card and point to someone and lynch.
[/quote]

I see. OK. If Bang! had a horror twist to it, something like Deadlands(anyone remember this?), it would have been played too, I guess.

« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2007, 11:58:57 am »

Hello gamers!

The Outpost creepy psycho chamber is still available for horror / terror gaming this weekend before being re-decorated next week. Ideal gaming time available is from 5pm to 12pm Saturday 3/11. Let me know if some of you intend to take up this opportunity.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2007, 04:12:03 am »
[quote user="outpost"]

Hello gamers!

The Outpost creepy psycho chamber is still available for horror / terror gaming this weekend before being re-decorated next week. Ideal gaming time available is from 5pm to 12pm Saturday 3/11. Let me know if some of you intend to take up this opportunity.

[/quote]
5pm to 12pm Saturday 3/11?
Or do you mean 5pm to 12am Saturday 3/11?

« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2007, 09:22:07 am »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="outpost"]

Hello gamers!

[/quote]
5pm to 12pm Saturday 3/11?
Or do you mean 5pm to 12am Saturday 3/11?[/quote]

Argh!!! I mean am.... Anyway, the room is actually available all day. There just happens to be a kids party taking place outside during 3-4pm which might be a bit noisy. Otherwise you're all welcome to come anytime after 11am opening on Sat 3/11 to 12.30am on Sun 4/11.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2007, 09:29:14 am »
LOL!!! From the pics, it sure looks nice. Post pics here is there is any gaming on Sat. I'm interested to know what is being played.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2007, 10:50:18 am »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"]LOL!!! From the pics, it sure looks nice. Post pics here is there is any gaming on Sat. I'm interested to know what is being played.
[/quote]

The Simpsons "DOH!" dice game?

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2007, 11:08:08 am »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]LOL!!! From the pics, it sure looks nice. Post pics here is there is any gaming on Sat. I'm interested to know what is being played.
[/quote]

The Simpsons "DOH!" dice game?
[/quote]

Ah...that will be an improvement. Bring along the Simpsons Operation game to get genuine Homer expressions.