Hello Guest

Gen Con Oz

• 32 Replies
Gen Con Oz
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 03:17:51 am »

Hi Jeff...

I am equally excited as I have never set foot in Down Under.

[ap] [ap] [ap] [ap] [ap]

Eh, there got ASH ah? wolfieeeeee yoo hooooooo!

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 03:25:13 am »
barrier reef is best accessed from cairns, not gold coast. once you get out there, its beautiful. however, getting there is another story... puked non-stop all the way to the reef! talk about choppy waters! good luck mate!

Offline waiyan

• JEDI Council
    • Boardgamekids
  • Gaming Grp: Boardgamekids
Gen Con Oz
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 03:56:52 am »

Air Asia promotion

Gold Coast (Brisbane) from RM166.00/AUD166.00

Booking period:    4 Dec 2007 - 16 Dec 2007

Travel period:       6 May 2008 - 25 Oct 2008

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
Gen Con Oz
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 03:57:19 am »
After GenconOz, we can go skiing.[thumbsup]
Oz ski season : starts around mid June. [+:o)] Rent a ski lodge for ourselves : ski in the day, gaming in the evening.

Offline dave

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 04:44:08 am »

[quote user="macedwin"]barrier reef is best accessed from cairns, not gold coast. once you get out there, its beautiful. however, getting there is another story... puked non-stop all the way to the reef! talk about choppy waters! good luck mate![/quote]

Unfortunately, Air Asia doesn't fly to Cairns yet... [:(] and I'm also sceptical regarding their luggage allowance. Divers have loads of gear...

Be good to get some gaming and diving done at the same time. June is the start for the 6 good dive months on the Reef.

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 05:03:50 am »

[quote user="Champion Eternal"]After GenconOz, we can go skiing.[thumbsup]
Oz ski season : starts around mid June. [+:o)] Rent a ski lodge for ourselves : ski in the day, gaming in the evening.
[/quote]

Hey! That's cool!

I've tried skiing in Korea - bruised kau kau [blackeye][blackeye]! You can teach me, CE? Pretty pleeeease?

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 05:05:17 am »
Wahh!! One want diving and another wanna ski !

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
Gen Con Oz
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 09:43:21 am »

Ding ding... tis getting closer.

My Ozzie project is onz [ohyeah] so this looks very highly likely... except that the HQ is actually in Sydney and Brisbane is only one of the branches. duh.....

So now more likely having to hop from Sydney to Brisbane (and also need to see if I've a schedule over there around the same time).

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 11:04:18 am »
lucky bugger.... lots of nose bleed in GC though....

Offline c mun

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 01:07:44 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

Ding ding... tis getting closer.

My Ozzie project is onz [ohyeah] so this looks very highly likely... except that the HQ is actually in Sydney and Brisbane is only one of the branches. duh.....

So now more likely having to hop from Sydney to Brisbane (and also need to see if I've a schedule over there around the same time).

[/quote]

Wai yan,are you going ? High probability I'll be there with a hop over to Melbourne then Hobart.