Gen Con Oz

• 32 Replies

Offline waiyan

• JEDI Council
    • Boardgamekids
  • Gaming Grp: Boardgamekids
Gen Con Oz
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 03:53:50 pm »

Can't confirm at this moment, but I would definitely like to go if the timing is right :)

By the way, how's your mount climbing trip? I actually thought of climbing Mt Kinabalu also but too bad, just a thought... hope to find some kakis and make it happens this year :) 

Offline c mun

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 07:58:19 am »
[quote user="waiyan"]

Can't confirm at this moment, but I would definitely like to go if the timing is right :)

By the way, how's your mount climbing trip? I actually thought of climbing Mt Kinabalu also but too bad, just a thought... hope to find some kakis and make it happens this year :) 

[/quote]

Wish you can go to Oz.Then I'll have kaki to accompany me. Kinbalu was a breeze, excellent climb. The last 2 km climb which started at 2.30 am was definetly more challenging as compared to Poon Hill (3210m) in Nepal. Planning for next mountain ,5895m Kilimanjaro.Sounds like foolish ambition but can be achieved if train hard enough for the easier 7 days Lemosho trail.(3 trails option). Otherwise will do Fuji (3776m) instead. Best time to climb is the first week of July on a weekday just before Japan's School Holiday starts on the 2nd. week (avoid the crowd!) and when the mountains lodges are opened to climbers.Weather is  right for climbing then.

Offline c mun

Gen Con Oz
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 08:01:54 am »
[quote user="waiyan"]

[/quote]

Checked for Air Asia tickets flying to GC 30/6/08, back 10/6/08.Round trip total RM 1500+ (plus tax,fees) .Meals(optional) and check in baggage charges not included yet.