Hello Guest

BGC Retreat 2013 - Car pooling

• 16 Replies
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 02:54:13 pm »

Hi Heng,

Since you are leaving from Bangsar, would it be convenient for you to pick us up from Corus Hotel, which is at Jalan Ampang? If yes, I will proceed with booking a room there for Friday night.

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 05:47:17 pm »

Hi Heng,

Since you are leaving from Bangsar, would it be convenient for you to pick us up from Corus Hotel, which is at Jalan Ampang? If yes, I will proceed with booking a room there for Friday night.

Hi sure. By 'us', i assume there are two of you? can you please personal msg me your h/p no to contact you on the day?

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 07:09:50 am »

Yes, us = 2 persons. I'm unable to find a private message option in this forum. Maybe it's not available for someone who is marked as "Newbie". I have geekmailed you my contact details instead.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 10:45:22 am »

Vortexx, think the system didn't flip you into a BGC Members. Have done that. You should be able to access the PM option?

Yes, us = 2 persons. I'm unable to find a private message option in this forum. Maybe it's not available for someone who is marked as "Newbie". I have geekmailed you my contact details instead.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 06:30:30 am »

Updated first thread with driver + passengers. aanemesis should be driving but his start point is Putrajaya. Not sure if it works out. Else I think Ivan (toshi) also possibly leaving from Puchong

Yes, leaving from Putrajaya, have space for 3 - luggage optional :)

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 10:53:02 am »

Anyone can pick me up from Damansara, Curve area?

Else my car is empty...

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 09:29:00 am »

Thanks, I can PM now :)

Vortexx, think the system didn't flip you into a BGC Members. Have done that. You should be able to access the PM option?