Hello Guest

Friday the 14th (Dec 2007)

• 63 Replies
« on: December 04, 2007, 03:24:28 am »

Awright! I admit it!! I'm in cahoots with C Mun organizing the Ladies Night thingy.
The venue is not in OTK. There are plenty of reasons for this (as I will tease tell you more later).

Since there'll be FHMs around, so there will be a simple nursing room where they can nurse.

I thot of asking wolfx to be in charge but i'm not too sure... need to ask C Mun about this. She's a nurse too, right?
(What!? AAnemesis? You want to be in charge too? Ok, who else?)

Offline wolfx

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 05:20:33 am »

Unfortunately for c_mun, i will be on company trip on the 14th and cannot grace her and her nurses with my presence. [:(]

Oh well....hope the FHMs have fun then. And shrapnel you purposely making this topic cryptic aren't you?

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 07:46:48 am »
Aisay! The ASH will be sorely disappointed with the absence of Wolfx.  [:'(] The FHM even more...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the show [~] must go on!

there will be a nursing room.

it will be Christmas themed (just a lil bit.., not too much).

[:D] Fa
la la la la ...

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 08:37:42 am »
hey, can pls announce venue? i got a fhm with newborn who came  to euro game retreat who wants to play somemore!

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 04:13:43 pm »
Need to laminate your stuff? Sure!! I'll bring the machine.... you get your own plastics ya?

[quote user="macedwin"]hey, can pls announce venue? i got a fhm with newborn who came  to euro game retreat who wants to play somemore![/quote]
In due time, brother... in due time.... [pain]

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 06:04:21 pm »
My my my my, lotsa teasing going on by shrapnel... that's not nice [nono] it's the season for giving! [:)] so spill the beans already!

Offline c mun

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 07:06:22 pm »

[quote user="macedwin"]hey, can pls announce venue? i got a fhm with newborn who came to euro game retreat who wants to play somemore![/quote]

Please pm me her email that i may write to her personally.It'll be a baby friendly place and Shrapnel is true in saying they'll be a Nursing Room where moms can breastfeed,make milk feeds,change their babies diapers etc in comfort.Moms are encouraged to leave their kids (5 year olds and older) to the KIDS' Programme Coordinator that they may game in peace.

Offline c mun

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 07:09:15 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"]

Unfortunately for c_mun, i will be on company trip on the 14th and cannot grace her and her nurses with my presence. [:(]

Oh well....hope the FHMs have fun then. And shrapnel you purposely making this topic cryptic aren't you?

[/quote]

Wolfx, get your mom to come will ya. I'll teach her Carcassone (not Starcraft)

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 05:53:05 am »
Bring along yr notebook! Why!!?

Got WIFI

(Am just trying to get the map before I reveal location. This way got oommmmph! ma...)

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 06:04:44 am »
[quote user="c mun"]

Please pm me her email that i may write to her personally.It'll be a baby friendly place and Shrapnel is true in saying they'll be a Nursing Room where moms can breastfeed,make milk feeds,change their babies diapers etc in comfort.Moms are encouraged to leave their kids (5 year olds and older) to the KIDS' Programme Coordinator that they may game in peace.

[/quote]

I have a sincere belief that board-gaming kids will make a fine characters one day. So there! A Kids Room to grow and play!
(i just hope aanemesis doesnt get 'screwed' in the room by kids. heh heh)