Hello Guest

Gamecon-2 - What would you like to see?

• 40 Replies
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 04:27:06 pm »

A BUSEN MEMO DEMO BOOTH!! I can help out and do the demos, but I need some pretty girls with different size cups.... Can PanGlobal sponsor some girls ah?? :p

And I want an 18xx demo booth too. Preferably next to the Busen Memo booth so that I can play in between breaks...

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 04:36:09 pm »
Cornholio? Boardwhore? Dat you mon?

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 04:45:15 pm »
Yup. It's me, man. And I think I'm addicted to 18xx games. Last night, after my first game of 1889, I dreamt of Japan railroads.... 8)

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 05:27:36 pm »

[quote user="friedricetheman"]Yup. It's me, man. And I think I'm addicted to 18xx games. Last night, after my first game of 1889, I dreamt of Japan railroads.... 8)[/quote]

That's nothing man.... u shud ask what aanemesis dreamt of after playing Busen Memo wha-hahahaha.....

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 07:16:15 pm »

I just thought of something. Why not for Gamecon 2 we get a bunch of hot girls to man the ticketing booth. And we get some girls to demo 1856 and Power Grid.... Then probably we could attract more people to Gamecon and in the process making money off Gamecon. Its a sure fire way to attract more people to gaming....

Clothes is optional at the convention, especially for the girls.. The more clothes you leave behind, the cheaper your entrance fee is. :p

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 06:36:32 am »

Conan, looks like we got another "member" for the NoseBleed gang! [6]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2006, 09:18:52 am »
The fella has serious nosebleed problems... hehee. But it is a good idea. [6]

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2006, 03:58:01 pm »
Hehe... I want more girls!!! The world is not enough...

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 04:29:46 pm »

An Ode To Women of GameCon

Here's to the Breezes,

That floats through the treezes,

That lift girls' skirts up to their kneezes,

That squeezes, and sometimes pleases,

Oh Jesus, What a sn*tch, down the Hatch....

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 02:51:35 am »

Oh sweet Lucifer............ is there no escaping this guy????

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just joking dude. You bring the women for the Con, and we'll get Edwin to get some luvverly costumes provided. Dark Age and Brom would be a nice reference for costumes *drool*