Hello Guest

Aug31 2006: Toybox Teaches Board Games This Merdeka Day!

• 49 Replies

Offline rhyen

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 11:24:59 am »
Coming,

What time do we start?
And I do want a power grid session in if possible.

Henry

PS: will try to saboh Chua if I am at his board again :P

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 12:22:08 pm »

[quote user="jack208"]Chua, Ainul, Christopher, Henry... where are u Railroad Steamers??[/quote]

Doesn't look like I can make it. [:(]

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 12:41:05 pm »
Wah ainul..you are the key to that second table, "double gaming at the same time" concept wor...

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 12:49:10 pm »

ya lar.. now it looks like we have a one-hump camel instead of two. But one more gamer for the table

1. Jeff Au

2. Nick Leong

3. Chris Yap

4. Christopher (CLYX)

5. Ricky Lim

6. Nicolas Booi

7. Daniel Tan

8. Henry Yeo

I think Irsal might join if he's able to confirm.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 06:33:45 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

ya lar.. now it looks like we have a one-hump camel instead of two. But one more gamer for the table

1. Jeff Au

2. Nick Leong

3. Chris Yap

4. Christopher (CLYX)

5. Ricky Lim

6. Nicolas Booi

7. Daniel Tan

8. Henry Yeo

I think Irsal might join if he's able to confirm.

[/quote]

count me in! Just put me in the newbies table

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 08:03:38 pm »
Don't worry..lots of places on jeff's table. Me and Booi might not be able to concentrate on the game so it might not be a good idea for us to be on the table. So still got spaces :)

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 10:42:36 pm »

Ah... I'd love to come and join on two counts: (1) Wanna check out Toybox (never been there... yet!), and (2) Wanna learn how to play RRT and AOS... but... as you might know, hard for me to commit because of my odd working days and hours. Though Merdeka day may be a public holiday for most people, I'm working, so too bad for me.

You people enjoy yourselves. :)

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 02:14:41 am »

[quote user="ayheng"]count me in! Just put me in the newbies table[/quote]

LOL, u still qualify to be in newbies table mer? Or are you trying to bully newbies? Or maybe you wanna go there coz those tables have pretty gals? [+o(]

Why our tables not good mer? Got many macho guys there mar LOL

1. Jeff Au

2. Nick Leong

3. Chris Yap

4. Christopher (CLYX)

5. Ricky Lim

6. Nicolas Booi

7. Daniel Tan

8. Henry Yeo

9. Heng AY
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 02:20:07 am »

[quote user="nicklwc"]Don't worry..lots of places on jeff's table. Me and Booi might not be able to concentrate on the game so it might not be a good idea for us to be on the table. So still got spaces :)[/quote]

no lar Nick. Cannot like lat one. You/Booi are fine to share one seat. If you are worried you may move around too much, get Vincent to sit in too. Wah.. three men and one seat, interesting. [:p]

I bring AOS all the way to play with you guys mar, or at least you guys will be able to pick up the game. Then next time when I come with AOS again, we can dive in straight to the game.

Anyway if Ainul is not coming with his AOS, then I'll likely let 6 AOS newbies play the 1st round while I play something else on Table 2, maybe 1856 [:O] or perhaps RRT.

In any case, there are a few newbies to Euro Gaming coming over from KLMeetup so I'll most likely show them some games too.

The other point if I'm not playing AOS, I can then write a proper session report otherwise too involved sometimes no time to jot down notes for the session report. Geek gold running low kekeke...

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 05:36:49 am »
[quote user="DHEK"]

Ah... I'd love to come and join on two counts: (1) Wanna check out Toybox (never been there... yet!), and (2) Wanna learn how to play RRT and AOS... but... as you might know, hard for me to commit because of my odd working days and hours. Though Merdeka day may be a public holiday for most people, I'm working, so too bad for me.

You people enjoy yourselves. :)

[/quote]

Well, we will be there until 9pm or even later! Hehe..if you are not too tired, just drop by :D

@jeff - long day ma, I am sure we can sit down and learn when the newbies leave or something..hehe..