Hello Guest

Caylus Premium Ed - How high can you fly?

• 152 Replies

Offline wolfx

« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2007, 10:52:52 am »

Yay. I shall join the campaign to open Caylus PLE!

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2007, 11:15:51 am »

[quote user="wolfx"]Yay. I shall join the campaign to open Caylus PLE![/quote]

what a pity u guys not in politics!! unfortunately tis no politics. Can a campaign make someone open up his priceless Caylus to be played/touched/fondled/molested in public?

Hmm.. I guess only ayheng can answer that question as he's halfway there oredi. [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2007, 07:09:38 am »
Alright being free today, i opened my Caylus Premium Ed to admire the graphics and count the bits again and lo behold, 6 black worker bits are missing.

Better check your components, jack208.

Offline wolfx

« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2007, 10:26:23 am »

[quote user="ayheng"]Alright being free today, i opened my Caylus Premium Ed to admire the graphics and count the bits again and lo behold, 6 black worker bits are missing.

Better check your components, jack208.
[/quote]

Ohhhh....means jeff will open his copy next weekend yea?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2007, 12:21:18 pm »

ayheng, I think you bought the 4-player edition la. So actually it's not missing 6 black workers but you got extra 7 black discs and 20 black houses!!! Mebbe you can sell them to wolfx as souvenir for say rm235. At rm5/disc and rm10/house, it's really a good deal for him. [:P]

Next time when he plays his vanilla (read: boring) Caylus, he can use Black and then boast, "Hello, I'm using the Premium discs and houses muahahaha." LOL

Oh wolfx, mine opened, checked and even played liao!! The sound of the coins when you threw it back the bank pool after you placed a worker is UNBELIEVABLE!! Ka-ching ka-ching KA-CHING! [dance3]

btw wolfx, I smsed you asking whether you want to join us or not ma! You didn't get my SMS ar? Wey, you left your SMS Inbox full and didn't purge old messages ar? LOL

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2007, 03:29:08 pm »
The workers - are they like the normal Caylus ones?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2007, 04:52:21 pm »

[quote user="Champion Eternal"]The workers - are they like the normal Caylus ones?
[/quote]

No, they aren't. The vanilla Caylus workers are oblong. The Premium Caylus workers look like bowling pins. So if you play using the Premium Ed workers in a vanilla board, you can see the difference.

Here's a nice painted pic of King Phillip (from BGG). Psst [:-*] whoever offers to paint my King Phillip like in the pic below guarantees him(her)self a seat when we play my Caylus Premium Ed. hehe

...but it's the coins, man, da coins!!

Offline wolfx

« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2007, 04:51:48 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

btw wolfx, I smsed you asking whether you want to join us or not ma! You didn't get my SMS ar? Wey, you left your SMS Inbox full and didn't purge old messages ar? LOL

[/quote]

Dun bluff! My inbox was cleared and received no such SMS. [:p]

Who you supposedly played with? Beowulf? Odin? Loki?

Offline rhyen

« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2007, 12:35:45 pm »
Enough with all this chest-thumping. Just set the date, time and venue and we will all come in plastic suits.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2007, 12:53:49 pm »

[quote user="rhyen"]Enough with all this chest-thumping. Just set the date, time and venue and we will all come in plastic suits.
[/quote]

It'll need more than plastic suits, mate to earn a place to sit at the Table of 5. [:)] For starters, there's one seat for the King Phillip painter.... hehehe...

Next probably is my Space Hulk set. LOL

btw wolfx, how come you knew I played with Loki & gang? you been mixing with these guys too? kakaka....