Hello Guest

Caylus Premium Ed - How high can you fly?

• 152 Replies

Offline rhyen

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2007, 01:22:17 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"]

[quote user="rhyen"]

based on my imagination and your lyrics
[/quote]

Conclusion: You have bad imagination. [:S]

[/quote]

Maybe, but we will never know until we bring you to a Karaoke session with Rob and the others, Robs has got a killer voice.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2007, 02:32:07 pm »

[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="wolfx"]How did u conclude i sing off key. -___-;;[/quote]
[/quote]

I think he based that on your amended lyrics which do not at all jive with the tune of Que Sera Sera, that's assuming u know the song.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline wolfx

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2007, 03:54:34 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="wolfx"]How did u conclude i sing off key. -___-;;[/quote]
[/quote]

I think he based that on your amended lyrics which do not at all jive with the tune of Que Sera Sera, that's assuming u know the song.

[/quote]

But its supposed to jive with "Black Parade" which is years ahead of Que Sera Sera thus appealing more to the general public and somehow that concludes that both of you should bring Caylus PLE next OTK session. Heheheh. [:p]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 09:17:32 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"][quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But its supposed to jive with "Black Parade" which is years ahead of Que Sera Sera thus appealing more to the general public and somehow that concludes that both of you should bring Caylus PLE next OTK session. Heheheh. [:p]

[/quote]

Ah...no wonder the lyrics souns familiar!

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2007, 03:16:39 am »
[quote user="ayheng"]nope, dunno wotcha tokking about there. These are not the Caylus Premium Edition you are looking for, move along...

[:-*]jack208, they're onto us, i say we feign ignorance[/quote]

hengy, i cannot tahan liao.. I wanna open my Caylus....

I mean, Caylus Vin de Pays de l'Aude [rotfl]
This is what we ordered from Essen rite, hengy? We got the Premium Edition bottle, year 2005 somemore, hehehe

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline wolfx

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2007, 05:40:26 am »

I don't mind drinking some caylus either. Open la. Barger.

[:p]

Some ppl too rich liow.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2007, 07:47:44 am »
Vin de pays only, what. The Game is more expensive than the wine lah.
Cheapskate, leh.[bleer]

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2007, 11:29:06 am »

after questioning macedwin, i have found out that, he brought 6 copies of CAYLUS PREMIUM EDITION (C.P.E.) back! Looks like there is C.P.E owners walking among us.

Eliminating jack208 and myself, we still have 4 C.P.E. walkers. IS it CE, who is ordering it to resell it at higher price? Or is it rhyen, ordering because he gave up waiting for others to donate the game to him? Or is it friedricetheman, ordering to fulfill his hoarding desire? Or is it aanemesis, ordering to... er... for order's sake?

hhhmmm.... veli veli suspicious....

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2007, 12:02:14 pm »
[quote user="ayheng"]

after questioning macedwin, i have found out that, he brought 6 copies of CAYLUS PREMIUM EDITION (C.P.E.) back! Looks like there is C.P.E owners walking among us.

Eliminating jack208 and myself, we still have 4 C.P.E. walkers. IS it CE, who is ordering it to resell it at higher price? Or is it rhyen, ordering because he gave up waiting for others to donate the game to him? Or is it friedricetheman, ordering to fulfill his hoarding desire? Or is it aanemesis, ordering to... er... for order's sake?

[/quote]

Today is a rainy day. The umbrellas are up. Look for the orange umbrella in the forest of raindrops.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2007, 11:02:04 am »
[quote user="ayheng"]

[/quote]

Maybe it is for the quiet people who didn't mention they were going to buy the game at all......
I can tell that one of them is wolfx......who wants you guys to open your set before his