Hello Guest

Caylus Premium Ed - How high can you fly?

• 152 Replies

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2007, 11:20:48 am »
dear friends, i have just realise that i made a very fundamental mistake in my caylus contest entry. so no more hope for caylus premium ed no#2....

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2007, 01:20:09 pm »
Awwwww....sorry to hear that. I wuz hoping you could open your 2nd set of Caylus LE...
Of couse, if I had indeed placed an order for Caylus LE, I might open my set...

Offline rhyen

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2007, 01:38:41 pm »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"]Awwwww....sorry to hear that. I wuz hoping you could open your 2nd set of Caylus LE...
[/quote]

funny, what was the exchange of money going on in the background at Mage Cafe that day?

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2007, 02:18:03 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]Awwwww....sorry to hear that. I wuz hoping you could open your 2nd set of Caylus LE...
[/quote]

funny, what was the exchange of money going on in the background at Mage Cafe that day?
[/quote]

My favorite chocolate bar was the Wispa, 

I wish Cadbury would bring it back.

I actually once made a pun out of it once. A friend was eating her Whispa and, being a soft, flaky chocolate, the Wispa crumbs fell all over the place. I said to her, 'Don't be careless with your Wispa. She laughed and laughed. ("Careless Whisper" playing then).

Also made a pun on BGG. Reproduced the lyrics of "Caylus Whisper" in its entirety.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2007, 02:19:25 pm »
Note to admin: my picture of the Wispa chocolate bars has failed to appear in the above message. Please check. Ta.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2007, 02:52:02 pm »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"]Note to admin: my picture of the Wispa chocolate bars has failed to appear in the above message. Please check. Ta.
[/quote]

haiz, looks like I am no longer the master of double post,. follow up post; spam post; etc
datuk, you can now aim your arrows at CE because he has already surpassed me and I cannot keep up this marathon.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2007, 02:59:44 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]Note to admin: my picture of the Wispa chocolate bars has failed to appear in the above message. Please check. Ta.
[/quote]

haiz, looks like I am no longer the master of double post,. follow up post; spam post; etc
datuk, you can now aim your arrows at CE because he has already surpassed me and I cannot keep up this marathon.
[/quote]

Haha! Admin : feel free to delete my post about the picture of Wispa not appearing after you hav rectified the problem, in the interest of fairness in our little sport of comparing inverse car sizes.[:)]

Offline rhyen

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2007, 03:23:19 pm »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]Note to admin: my picture of the Wispa chocolate bars has failed to appear in the above message. Please check. Ta.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha! Admin : feel free to delete my post about the picture of Wispa not appearing after you hav rectified the problem, in the interest of fairness in our little sport of comparing inverse car sizes.[:)]
[/quote]

too late, now that we have started replying to it, it can no longer be removed now that a thread has emerged from this exchange.
You will now stop posting for the next 30 days

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2007, 04:16:53 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]Note to admin: my picture of the Wispa chocolate bars has failed to appear in the above message. Please check. Ta.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

too late, now that we have started replying to it, it can no longer be removed now that a thread has emerged from this exchange.
You will now stop posting for the next 30 days
[/quote]

Ah! I'm sure admin can delete my post. They can do everything. [;)]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2007, 05:15:57 pm »

ayheng: what was your "fundamental" mistake?? In the logging sheet or in the game itself?

CE: rhyen is right that a post that has been replied cannot be deleted (due to integrity links etc (technical jargon)). But you r also right admin can do anything... for eg I can force-delete that post... what happens is that it'll clear the profile of the poster. So can?

p/s Oh... when a profile is clear, you still retain your username so no worry but your post count gets reset to zero. [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)