Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:07:10 pm »

Hi there, just have got this confirmed with Outpost. We'll be calling for a Halloween Gaming Nite on Oct 27 (Sat) at Outpost (The Curve). Details are still sketchy but from our discussion today...

• There'll be a Horror Chamber (room deco) where some spooky/horror boardgames will be played. Betrayal at House on the Hill, or Zombies? There are also Fearsome Floor and ... [:-*] Arkham Horror

• Shrapnel, this is why I wanna testdrive Zombies at OTK first. If it's good, we'll prob do Zombies on Halloween. 

• You are encouraged to come all dressed-up to scare! Remember these are the Star Wars ppl so you can be sure they'll be in full costume for that nite! But if you are shy, nvm... just come as yourself (which may even be more scarier LOL).

• Plus we are expecting to do Werewolf sessions... and this could be the largest Werewolf session in town!! Hint: Try not to dress up as a werewolf.

The last time we did a Werewolf session on Halloween nite, one of the players after the session were actually too scared to sleep! Now imagine doing Werewolf sessions surrounded by Frankensteins, Vampires and the Undeads.

• Party starts at 8pm after dinner (provided) and officially ends 10pm while unofficially it ends 1230am. As is OTK/BGC mantra, R2 is always an option. [:)]

• There will be dinner and lucky draws etc. Fresh meat not provided. hehe.

anyone interested, pls let me know here..... Oct 27 Sat, mark this down in your calendar. [changebat]

Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no ones gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know its thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

p/s I noticed there's a nice pool hall just a few lots away from Outpost. Those who can be there earlier and who fancy some pool, can meet up and hustle me. We can also try to find out the answers to the "crooked limbs" question.

Tentative Attendees List

• Cheryl and Siew Hui

• Aycee

• Ken Wolfx

• Shrapnel

• Chris Yap and frens
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline c mun

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 04:02:11 am »

[:D]Cool.Absolutely all for the party at Outpost.Count me in.Zombies or Werewolf ,either one is a good game for the night.Heights of tension if playing Zombie.Just dont collapse cause i dont wish to resucitate anyone.Count me in.Any prize for best dressed?

Offline aycee

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 07:15:22 am »
Oooh we should make it! Werewolf! Werewolf!

Offline wolfx

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 08:15:59 am »

I should be able to make it. =D

Can bring Gloom and Doom as well.

Speaking of nightmares, one of my colleagues dreamt that the demonic twins from on of my Gloom family's cards came out of the cards to haunt her. Hahahha.

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 08:28:29 am »
[quote user="c mun"]

[:D]Cool.Absolutely all for the party at Outpost.Count me in.Zombies or Werewolf ,either one is a good game for the night.Heights of tension if playing Zombie.Just dont collapse cause i dont wish to resucitate anyone.Count me in.Any prize for best dressed?

[/quote]

i come naked, with name tag "jabba the hut". can ah?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 08:30:14 am »

Yes there'll be best prizes for Best Dressed (Male/Female). So dress to fright!

Aycee, you dun come like this wor... else you'll be the first to be lynched the 1st morning in the Werewolf game. [:P]

Hmm.. not sure whether this fren of mine will turn up. he's a nice gamer, fun to play with and all that except that he has the nasty habit of changing into a werewolf if you accuse him of one during Werewolf games. [sweating].

Oh dun worry if you happen to sit next to him.. he usually attacks the other person directly opposite him. tsk tsk.

Some past Werewolves sessions report

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline rhyen

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 12:48:16 pm »
Werewolf! Werewolf! Werewolf!

Also want to play D&G, wolfx!

PS: In werewolf, remember to kill wolfx first because he is wolf-x.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 12:50:37 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

p/s I noticed there's a nice pool hall just a few lots away from Outpost. Those who can be there earlier and who fancy some pool, can meet up and hustle me. We can also try to find out the answers to the "crooked limbs" question.

[/quote]

On too!
how much do they cost?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 01:04:18 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]

On too!
how much do they cost?
[/quote]

I think usual standard price la... anyway I dun know coz usually loser pay for the game ma... [evillook]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 01:20:05 pm »

[quote user="rhyen"]Werewolf! Werewolf! Werewolf!

Also want to play D&G, wolfx!

PS: In werewolf, remember to kill wolfx first because he is wolf-x.

[/quote]

Wats' D&G? Dolce & Gabbana ar? Luckily wolfx didn't say he's bring Saboteur & Manila else you'll abbrev that to.......