Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline aycee

« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2007, 10:28:30 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"]nah, want me to sponsor the shirts, each one must give me a game (complete set with all the pieces intact, shrinkwrap a bonus) in exchange [:P]
[/quote]We think a Shah's chess set should be nice and decent. Or if you'd like something simpler, how about Billionaire found at sundry shops? They supply the game with plastic green and red houses one you know!

Offline aycee

« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2007, 10:36:08 pm »
Jeff, we wants polo shirt!

Oh and we forgot to do this on previous post:
TANKIU TANKIU RHYEN
TANKIU RHYEN
TANKIU TANKIU RHYEN
Oh we sooooo cannot get that Britney Spears song outta our head.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2007, 12:17:11 am »

some updates....

Goodies Bags are for those in costumes. Baddies Bags are for those without costumes. Richard mentioned there is a surprise in the Baddies Bags, however he forgot to mention whether it's a "good" or "bad" surprise! hehe

Halloween package (rm34) will include freeflow drinks for BGC registered attendees; this is a nice gesture from Outpost so that we can start early gaming (before 730pm) and end gaming late into the evening (past 10pm).

Werewolf game is definitely onz.. and we've been discussing some roles yest morning during dimsum after BGC R2. Since we'll likely have more than 12 for werewolves game, we can see roles like Owl, Possessed, Freemasons/Lovers, etc coming into the game.

Wolfx even mentioned a variant where the werewolves are allowed to kill their own kind at nite! This is a very interesting variant and I think will be very good to intro to an experienced group of Werewolves player.

The other game that'll likely be onz are DOOM (if wolfx coming), Betrayal House Hill (Outpost has a set), Zombies (if shrapnel is onz) and The-Game-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.

As for t-shirts, I'm leaning towards collared t-shirt rather than round-neck tee. Design see below (comments?). [:)] Note: Design template is taken from a round-neck tee.

The t-shirt is *not part* of the Halloween package (rm34). That's the package cost from Outpost and is not from BGC. Those attending the Halloween event will be able to buy this t-shirt at a special price (rm30+ tbc). OTK/BGC regulars who are not attending the Halloween event will also be able to buy this at the special price. And if we've spares, those not coming for Halloween can get them at normal price. Priority to those attending the event.

The ranking on your right sleeve will be embroided on at no extra cost (complimentary of BGC). Ranks will be taken as at last Friday (19/10/07) hehe so no last-minute spamming.

Note: A few of our frequent/top customers will get this t-shirt FOC in their next order as a surprise from us [G] and since the 1st two Knights were promised a BGC t-shirt... I may give this to them instead of a generic BGC tee. [:D

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2007, 06:34:01 am »
Eh, why that shirt got 'Padawan' in sleeve?
Hey wait a min... I'm a Padawan!                                   Move aside, Angkasawan....

so when do i become 'Shit Lord'   'Sith Lord'?

Offline wolfx

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2007, 08:27:48 am »

THANKIU RHYEN THANKIU RHYEN THANKIU RHYEN!!!!

And I don't mind taking up your offer on 1 game for a shirt either. I'll get you Devil Bunny Needs A Ham.

THANKS again Rhyen.

And about that shirt, i don't know about you guys but I don't feel like becoming a walking advertisment for Outpost and BGC. The URLs are too big. The shirts might be perfect for tournaments though. [:p]

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2007, 08:10:39 pm »
THANKIU RHYEN THANKIU RHYEN THANKIU RHYEN!!!!*

*I suppose if I do this I can get my 2nd t-shirt???!! [:P]

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2007, 08:36:22 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

Ah yes... the attendance list

Attendees List (from earlier post)

1. jack208

2. waiyan

3. c_mun (to confirm?)

4. Siew Hui (to confirm?)

5. aycee (to confirm?)

6. wolfx (to confirm?)

7. shrapnel (to confirm?)

8. rhyen (to confirm?)

9. Chris Yap and frens (to confirm?)

10. Others?

[/quote]

Sandy and I might be coming too. So put our names in as (to be confirm?). There is a 99% chance that we will be there, baring any unforseen circumstances..

So, where do we register?

And also, can I bring non-halloween theme games? (eg. Talisman, Descent, TI3, 18GL)?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2007, 11:43:35 pm »

[quote user="wolfx"]And about that shirt, i don't know about you guys but I don't feel like becoming a walking advertisment for Outpost and BGC. The URLs are too big. The shirts might be perfect for tournaments though. [:p][/quote]

Ah well, yes... in a way the t-shirt is a promotion for us, unabashedly speaking. The t-shirt is an optional item for the Halloween event anyway. But if you think you've benefited from BGC's work/website and feel like supporting us, then buy/wear the t-shirt. For those who do, I thank you in advance.

Note: Especially to rhyen who's so kind so so kind to sponsor tees for our members in exchange for one miserable game (hehe). btw a tip for those thinking of wat game to get for him; I dun think he has Snakes & Ladders, Ludo, and Animal Chess yet. And he told me he hates ppl who buys expensive gifts for him. He's a very un-materialistic person and feels that the gift shud come from the heart... no need show of money. [bowgod] 

Or if you think BGC is getting enuff benefits from the millions of dollars it's making from its members, well (shrug shoulder), you dun have to get the t-shirt. [bleer]

btw Richard is probably going to consider those going in costumes or BGC Halloween t-shirt as "in costume" and will get the Goodies bags while those not in costumes will be getting the Baddies bags. He's still refusing to tell what's in the bags esp the Baddies bags!! [:O]

btw Heng, I think if u really really touched rhyen's heart (make him so kam-tung), he might even get you two t-shirts!! Wah, like that you get 3 t-shirts la!!

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2007, 11:50:42 pm »

[quote user="friedricetheman"]Sandy and I might be coming too. So put our names in as (to be confirm?). There is a 99% chance that we will be there, baring any unforseen circumstances..[/quote]

Attendees List

1. jack208

2. waiyan

3. laiwah (tentative) 

4. c_mun (to confirm?)

5. Siew Hui (to confirm?)

6. aycee (may [ap] as got b'day party to go)

7. wolfx (to confirm?)

8. shrapnel (to confirm?)

9. rhyen 

10. chrisyap and frens (to confirm? waiting for provost movement)

11. friedrice (99% confirm) 

12. sandy (99% confirm)

13. kah may (most probably)

14. Others?

The others, do sms me or post here if you wish to register. Do remember Outpost does have a capacity (I think mebbe max 50) unless u dun mind lingering outside Outpost.

[quote user="friedricetheman"]And also, can I bring non-halloween theme games? (eg. Talisman, Descent, TI3, 18GL)? [/quote]

Yes you are most welcomed to but I think Outpost got TI3 la. Descent and/or Talisman might be games with the right theme for the cafe. Tho' 18GL is always a good one to bring but afraid you may not get the time to finish the game (or mebbe 18GA as it's been some time I play that game too [:)]).

Offline wolfx

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2007, 06:28:42 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

Ah well, yes... in a way the t-shirt is a promotion for us, unabashedly speaking. The t-shirt is an optional item for the Halloween event anyway. But if you think you've benefited from BGC's work/website and feel like supporting us, then buy/wear the t-shirt. For those who do, I thank you in advance.

[/quote]

Companies pay millions to put their logos on football star's jerseys and on F1 cars. The least you could do if you wannna promote yurselves is give us the shirts for free ma right right? Then I don't mind having a billboard sized ad for both outpost and bgc either. Hehhee. 

After all isn't rhyen your celebrity [arghh] -er and shrapnel the forum ? Haha. (oi we need "pimp" emote)