Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Online jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2007, 06:42:41 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]Companies pay millions to put their logos on football star's jerseys and on F1 cars. The least you could do if you wannna promote yurselves is give us the shirts for free ma right right? Then I don't mind having a billboard sized ad for both outpost and bgc either. Hehhee. [/quote]

Exactly... those companies charge RM400+ for a ticket to watch F1. GBP80 for a terrace seat to watch ManUtd crap out Aston Villa. I dun even make money from most of you here.

Oh btw after paying GBP80 for the terrace seat, you still have to pay RM300+ for a MU jersey. So what are we comparing with? [:P]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2007, 07:05:27 am »

[quote user="jack208"]Halloween package (rm34) will include freeflow drinks for BGC registered attendees; this is a nice gesture from Outpost so that we can start early gaming (before 730pm) and end gaming late into the evening (past 10pm).[/quote]

There's a likelihood I won't be attending. [:(]  Raya month still has a few weekends of open houses, and when it's relatives and friends, can't ignore like you ignore corporate open houses....

[quote user="jack208"]The other game that'll likely be onz are DOOM (if wolfx coming), Betrayal House Hill (Outpost has a set), Zombies (if shrapnel is onz) and The-Game-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. [/quote]

Guess we'll do Arkham Horror  The-Game-That-Must-Not-Be-Named and TI3 some other time.

[quote user="jack208"]As for t-shirts, I'm leaning towards collared t-shirt rather than round-neck tee. Design see below (comments?). [/quote]

Not too keen on black t-shirts, but since I can't come and it IS a halloween theme thing, I'll shut up now. [:#]

[quote user="jack208"]The ranking on your right sleeve will be embroided on at no extra cost (complimentary of BGC).[/quote]

A nice idea which I hope is carried into next [not black] t-shirt.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2007, 07:17:03 am »
TANKIU TANKIU RHYEN
TANKIU RHYEN
TANKIU TANKIU RHYEN

Looks like I might get a tee-shirt. Please choose your game:
Billionaire/Shah's Chess/Snakes n Ladders

Offline wolfx

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2007, 07:30:00 am »
[quote user="jack208"][quote user="wolfx"]Companies pay millions to put their logos on football star's jerseys and on F1 cars. The least you could do if you wannna promote yurselves is give us the shirts for free ma right right? Then I don't mind having a billboard sized ad for both outpost and bgc either. Hehhee. [/quote]

Exactly... those companies charge RM400+ for a ticket to watch F1. GBP80 for a terrace seat to watch ManUtd crap out Aston Villa. I dun even make money from most of you here.

[/quote]

Those companies don't charge the tickets la. Its the stadium + FIFA for football and as for F1, the race track + FIA. Air Asia doesn't get anything for putting their logo on MU's jersey.

Oh btw after paying GBP80 for the terrace seat, you still have to pay RM300+ for a MU jersey. So what are we comparing with?

The players don't pay for their jerseys do they? So we as representative boardgamers should'nt need to pay for BGC tshirts either. Capiche? Hahaha. Oh well my cheapo haggling skills will fail anyway. [:(]

Anyway....rhyen aka master screwer and ARGH king. I hereby dub thee new Invader for Doom the boardgame. Can you please read up the rules and prepare to GM it this Saturday? I might wanna play other games (like TI3 :P ) and I have GM-ed too many games of Doom.

Offline aycee

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2007, 08:28:44 am »

Yay CE sing along with us! Hmm we'll get him a ludo set lah. You can get him Snakes n' Ladders.

Online jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2007, 11:54:40 am »

[quote user="aycee"]Yay CE sing along with us! Hmm we'll get him a ludo set lah. You can get him Snakes n' Ladders.[/quote]

Ooi! Who's getting him Animal Chess then? I think that's his fave among the ones I listed... for the bestiality factor I suppose... LOL

aanemesis: btw the color of the tee might be blue or orange (which is the new black) depending on the supplier's available stock.

woflx: get the tee mr cheapo. u won't regret it... but tell u why later... kakaka

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2007, 04:24:44 pm »
i'm in.

tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen tankiu tankiu tankiu rhyen

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2007, 04:30:14 pm »
any color other than black is good, black is bad for my dandruff...

Offline aycee

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2007, 10:05:59 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

aanemesis: btw the color of the tee might be blue or orange (which is the new black) depending on the supplier's available stock.

[/quote]jack208 we wants blue! But we also want to see how orange looks like, we have no orange polos yet.

« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2007, 07:16:37 am »
[quote user="aycee"][quote user="jack208"]

[/quote]jack208 we wants blue! But we also want to see how orange looks like, we have no orange polos yet.[/quote]

I thot it's collared t-shirts? Blue sounds interesting, unless it's a dark blue which is a few shades away from black.