Hello Guest

Halloween Gaming Nite @ Outpost Oct 2007

• 179 Replies

Offline rhyen

« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2007, 03:42:20 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"]

nah, want me to sponsor the shirts, each one must give me a game (complete set with all the pieces intact, shrinkwrap a bonus) in exchange [:P]
[/quote]

okay, I have finally generated my wishlist.

1. Die Macher
2. Tribune
3. Mystery of the Abbey
4. The Golden Compass
5. Bohnröschen
6. Chang Cheng (Great Wall Of China)

take your pick, gentlemen.
first in, first pick.

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2007, 04:03:03 pm »

[quote user="rhyen"]btw, jeff.
you want to meet up at outpost direct or mage before we go to outpost?
[/quote]

I've some stuff to do in the afternoon so unlikely to be at Mage. But if I'm early (say 5ish) then you can meet me in the Pool Hall. [H]

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2007, 04:26:26 pm »

Thank you to those who have registered for this Sat Oct27 Halloween party at Outpost Cafe. Here's an update on the event.

Guests in costume may opt for Trick O'Treat around Cineleisure from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Collect 'treats' from participating outlets for a chance to win goodies from the Trick O'Treat Lucky Draw. Come sign-in at the Outpost by 6.15pm in costume for briefing.

Other party guests make your way into the Outpost from 7.30pm for our 'Blardy' Buffet Dinner comprising:

• Blood Drop Salad

• Graveyard Platter

• Head-hunter Skewers

• Roast "Scare-crow"

• Undead Lice... er, Rice

• Infested Spaghetti

• Pumpkin Brains

• Ladies Fingers

• Bloodwine

Test your Movie Trivia over dinner to win some freebies followed by our Costume Contest at 9pm. So get imaginative on ways to cosplay your characters! Meantime, non-costumers can begin their hunt for the Werewolf!

In addition to Goodie and Baddie bags for all, the following prizes are up for grabs from Trick O'Treat, Trivia Quiz, Costume Contest and Lucky Draws:

• Movie Posters & other Movie Memorabilia CinemaOnline Magazine 

• subscriptions T-shirts Comic Books Die-Cast Model Cars sponsored by 

• Jada Toys / Otherwise Ventures Marvel Legends action figures & Gundam 

• model kits sponsored by e-Toyz.com

After-party options from 10.30pm include joining terror themed boardgames, horror movie screening, or just hang out in the re-decorated creepy Outpost function room.

Very limited passes still available at price of Rm39/- for any last minute entries.

Need a costume? Head over fast to Costume World nearby (tel. 03-77297332, 016-3696966, www.costumeworld.com.my).

Bonus Offer with CinemaOnline October Magazine purchased at the Outpost! Enter an exclusive Lucky Draw for original VCDs & DVDs drawn at the Halloween Party. So get your magazine quick before 7pm this Saturday 27 October.

Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2007, 07:01:07 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"]To Hengy, CE, Aycee, Wolfx, sharpnel (did I miss anyone out?)

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needed to get all those out of my system.
As for the games, already have 3 chess sets, compendium of 30 games (includes snakes and ladders), 4 versions of monopoly and millionaire.

I will trawl through BGC store one of these days and send you guys my wishlist.

So 5 players so far = 5 t-shirts? correct, jeff?
make sure you turn up on Saturday to collect your Tees.
[/quote]

U haven't got animal chess?

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2007, 07:02:11 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="wolfx"]

Anyway....rhyen aka master screwer and ARGH king. I hereby dub thee new Invader for Doom the boardgame. Can you please read up the rules and prepare to GM it this Saturday? I might wanna play other games (like TI3 :P ) and I have GM-ed too many games of Doom.

[/quote]

Response to request: *AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Has anyone heard rhyen come IRL?

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2007, 09:11:39 pm »

[quote user="Champion Eternal"]
[/quote]

Ask wolfx. I think that happened the last time they went Tiram Biru to eat some tiramisu. [rotfl]

Offline aycee

« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2007, 07:01:08 am »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="rhyen"]To Hengy, CE, Aycee, Wolfx, sharpnel (did I miss anyone out?)

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needed to get all those out of my system.
As for the games, already have 3 chess sets, compendium of 30 games (includes snakes and ladders), 4 versions of monopoly and millionaire.

I will trawl through BGC store one of these days and send you guys my wishlist.

So 5 players so far = 5 t-shirts? correct, jeff?
make sure you turn up on Saturday to collect your Tees.
[/quote]

[/quote]We sees no Saiddina on the list too. Ok we'll book that.

Offline aycee

« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2007, 07:10:18 am »
[quote user="jack208"]

[quote user="Champion Eternal"]
[/quote]

Ask wolfx. I think that happened the last time they went Tiram Biru to eat some tiramisu. [rotfl]

[/quote]Tsk tsk tsk wolfie wolfie...not wolfx but buayax really.

« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2007, 09:54:24 am »
[quote user="rhyen"]

1. Die Macher
2. Tribune
3. Mystery of the Abbey
4. The Golden Compass
5. Bohnröschen
6. Chang Cheng (Great Wall Of China)

[/quote]

Oh wow!!
I got a 'flash-back' hitting me when i saw yr list...

Offline rhyen

« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2007, 11:19:52 am »
[quote user="aycee"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]

[/quote]We sees no Saiddina on the list too. Ok we'll book that.[/quote]

Saiddina got already, from high school somemore, unopened set (stupid people never shrinkwrap those things).

I am only interested in eurogames, please. If you bring Animal chess, I will make sure that your T-shirt is worn by the pets first before I pass them on to you.