Hello Guest

Essen 2007 Fairplay Poll Final Results

• 52 Replies

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2007, 09:13:31 am »
LOL!!! We poke fun at the games because we love them - it's affectionate poking - just like Facebook.
I dont think Assbook has poking. They call it sumtin else.

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2007, 11:51:20 am »
this is precisely the reason why you shouldn't bring lady friends to eurogames retreat. they'll be scared away by pervertic BGC-ers [eyespopped]

Offline wolfx

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2007, 01:44:41 pm »

[quote user="ayheng"]this is precisely the reason why you shouldn't bring lady friends to eurogames retreat. they'll be scared away by pervertic BGC-ers [eyespopped][/quote]

Its only pervertic if the person is equally pervertic to succesfully decipher the encrypted transmissions. And if they're on the same wavelength as us, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about right? [;)]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2007, 01:47:44 pm »
[quote user="wolfx"]

[quote user="ayheng"]this is precisely the reason why you shouldn't bring lady friends to eurogames retreat. they'll be scared away by pervertic BGC-ers [eyespopped][/quote]

Its only pervertic if the person is equally pervertic to succesfully decipher the encrypted transmissions. And if they're on the same wavelength as us, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about right? [;)]

[/quote]

Right on, Wolfx. We are not perverted - only those who think we are, are perverted.
(Isn't this a little perverse, in a literary way?)[*-)]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2007, 08:28:26 pm »
Hmm... [hmmhmm] if its between "pervertic" and "tiram biru", I sure know which one to choose. Hengy, what about you ar?
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 10:48:01 am »
[quote user="jack208"]Hmm... [hmmhmm] if its between "pervertic" and "tiram biru", I sure know which one to choose. Hengy, what about you ar?[/quote]

Which one would you choose, Jack208? [:P]

Offline rhyen

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 11:19:05 am »
[quote user="macedwin"]i say man, if you dun stop "poking" fun these games, mr peter eggert will surely stop giving me demo games in the future of their new releases...[/quote]

well, this is a private forum so I think Mr Eggert is not lurking here yet.

PS: jack208, remember to back-up the evidence to submit to Mr Eggert one of these days.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 11:20:17 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]

[/quote]

Not if you guys are using the general airwave/wavelenght language which everyone can access and understand.
Must learn to switch to specific frequency like Hakka, Hokkien, Tagalog, Creole, etc.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 02:02:27 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="macedwin"]i say man, if you dun stop "poking" fun these games, mr peter eggert will surely stop giving me demo games in the future of their new releases...[/quote]

PS: jack208, remember to back-up the evidence to submit to Mr Eggert one of these days.
[/quote]

This is not a private forum. Anyone can join. Membership is not restricted.

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2007, 06:48:30 pm »
in response to many enquiries when these games will be available:

1. tribune (ffg), cuba, hamburgum (riogrande) and below the wind (mayfair) will be shipping end-nov in our last usa shipment.

2. there are no plans yet to publish agricola in english. but we have had so many requests for this we will be bringing in one batch of the german version.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 12:57:42 pm »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="rhyen"][quote user="macedwin"]i say man, if you dun stop "poking" fun these games, mr peter eggert will surely stop giving me demo games in the future of their new releases...[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true, but I don't think this forum is on any game designer's radar so they may not lurk here yet.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 01:53:46 pm »
[quote user="macedwin"]in response to many enquiries when these games will be available:

1. tribune (ffg), cuba, hamburgum (riogrande) and below the wind (mayfair) will be shipping end-nov in our last usa shipment.

2. there are no plans yet to publish agricola in english. but we have had so many requests for this we will be bringing in one batch of the german version.[/quote]

BEFORE the Wind, lah...[:)]
anyway, let us know when these top goodies arrive ...

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 01:55:43 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"][quote user="rhyen"][quote user="macedwin"]i say man, if you dun stop "poking" fun these games, mr peter eggert will surely stop giving me demo games in the future of their new releases...[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true, but I don't think this forum is on any game designer's radar so they may not lurk here yet.
[/quote]

They might if Jack208 or macedwin invite them...but that's part of the fun - poking fun at games which one wants to play and may buy.

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 04:19:41 am »

[quote user="macedwin"]in response to many enquiries when these games will be available: 1. tribune (ffg), cuba, hamburgum (riogrande) and below the wind (mayfair) will be shipping end-nov in our last usa shipment. 2. there are no plans yet to publish agricola in english. but we have had so many requests for this we will be bringing in one batch of the german version.[/quote]

ah cool. hope that somebody in our group will get those games. After seeing Lostboyz super project pimping out Die Saulen De Erde into an England Pillars of the Earth, I am very very afraid of the amount of work involved - 300+ cards!!!.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 04:48:30 am »
Since Lostboyz oridi have tremendous experience in converting Pillars, why doesn't he convert Agricola too?[;)]

Offline rhyen

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 09:45:16 am »
[quote user="Champion Eternal"]Since Lostboyz oridi have tremendous experience in converting Pillars, why doesn't he convert Agricola too?[;)]
[/quote]

Why don't you be the official linguistic officer during the getaway.

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 12:05:20 pm »
[quote user="rhyen"][quote user="Champion Eternal"]Since Lostboyz oridi have tremendous experience in converting Pillars, why doesn't he convert Agricola too?[;)]
[/quote]

Why don't you be the official linguistic officer during the getaway.
[/quote]

Would love to ...but I won't be there...