Hello Guest

Re: What organize leagues/tournaments do you want to see?

• 134 Replies

Offline c mun

« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2008, 08:54:38 pm »
[quote user="jack208"]

Since we are on the topic of event and since today is Kong Hee Fatt Choy, let me just get this ball rolling. BGC will organize a Caylus Competition, open to all local players (and overseas players who are willing to fly in to KL hehe).

[/quote]

When's the competition?

Offline wolfx

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2008, 07:34:52 am »
Wah tourney ar....with star players like championeternal and aanemesis....dun want join la. Kena pwned badly until backside pain.

« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2008, 08:10:25 am »

[quote user="wolfx"]Wah tourney ar....with star players like championeternal and aanemesis....dun want join la. Kena pwned badly until backside pain.[/quote]

Real insulting... Are you trying to say that jack208 and me are not star players ah? We'll pawn your @$$ any day... Joust!

« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2008, 09:51:18 am »

[quote user="wolfx"]Wah tourney ar....with star players like championeternal and aanemesis....dun want join la. Kena pwned badly until backside pain.[/quote]

As I remember it, the last time I played Caylus and you were there, you won.

Offline rhyen

« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2008, 06:23:27 pm »
[quote user="aanemesis"]

As I remember it, the last time I played Caylus and you were there, you won.

[/quote]

yeah, we are not advocating 1-on-1 Caylus (if we were, Chris Yap would be the lock-in favourite. Sorry, Chris! got to deal with 3 people trying to beat you at the same time)
more player, more random chaos, more unpredictability.

But we would expect certain people to qualify, aanemesis, chrisyap, jack208, wolfx, etc. so start playing, people!

PS: Marcus, I won't be drawn on the same table one since I am doing the pairing! :P (maybe I should put you in my place for the opening round)