Hello Guest

Malaysia's 1st Presence at Spiel

• 12 Replies
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 06:14:28 am »
[quote user="wolfx"]

Barger kononye friedrice is in charge of the publicity for Switch but we never heard about it until few days before Spiel. Fail punyer publicity manager la you, friedrice. [:P] Tiba tiba after spiel he so bising on BGG.

There seems to be a mishap during spiel that the copies sold are missing some cards but stuff is being done to rectify the problem immediately. Nice to know the game is getting international recognition.

[/quote]

Well, uh, who do you think put up the switch page on BGG? And also, didn't you see my earlier thread on Switch (can be found on BGG general forums), promoting it about 2 weeks before essen? Get your facts right before opening your mouth.

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 03:39:44 am »
Perhaps two weeks is too short a time to promote a game. What's the story behind the development? How come this game can be under wraps for the months/years it has been in development? What we like to know is how did it slipped pass us?

Offline wolfx

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 01:52:52 am »

[quote user="friedricetheman"]Well, uh, who do you think put up the switch page on BGG? And also, didn't you see my earlier thread on Switch (can be found on BGG general forums), promoting it about 2 weeks before essen? Get your facts right before opening your mouth.[/quote]

Oops late reply.

Why so touchy? Chill. What i meant to say was why no one in Malaysia (or at least us from BGC) knew about Switch until a few days before Essen, since you were publicity manager and you also know us personally. I meant that as prodding, not a criticism hence the emote. [:$]