Hello Guest

Friday the 14th (Dec 2007)

• 63 Replies
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 03:57:26 pm »
sadly, the gamers band has not yet cleaned the rust of the guitar strings, otherwise, we could help you get the last of the gamers out at 6am ;-)

we'll definitely be ready for the next one!

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 06:36:01 pm »
[quote user="LoStBoYz"][quote user="c mun"]Lost Boyz,can you please bring 'Thats Life !' ?[/quote]

Err.... Actually I'm leaving for Penang today for a business trip and will only be back Friday late afternoon. So, unfortunately, I have already packed my games that I thought suitable for the meet-up eg. Busen Memo & Wench. hehehe
Ok, ok. I packed Blue Moon City (Someone requested to play, so I comply), Ingenious (game by Reiner Knizia) & Notre Dame (was in my car and too lazy to take it out. Unpunched and rules unread, if someone knows the rules, we can try this out) [/quote]

OK, I just got me a 'That's Life'. LostBoyz, you can teach us about Life right? They donch call you 'datuk' for nothin' leh...

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 06:45:51 pm »
[quote user="macedwin"]sadly, the gamers band has not yet cleaned the rust of the guitar strings, otherwise, we could help you get the last of the gamers out at 6am ;-)

we'll definitely be ready for the next one![/quote]

Wow! Best-nya!
I specialized in the Triangle.
My genre : Hard Rock

Hey bro, you FHM with new-born babe coming? Just checking ...

Offline c mun

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2007, 09:30:29 am »

[quote user="shrapnel"][quote user="macedwin"]sadly, the gamers band has not yet cleaned the rust of the guitar strings, otherwise, we could help you get the last of the gamers out at 6am ;-) we'll definitely be ready for the next one![/quote]

Wow! Best-nya!
I specialized in the Triangle.
My genre : Hard Rock

Hey bro, you FHM with new-born babe coming? Just checking ...

[/quote]

Hear Ye,Hear Ye, Our Warhammer fanatics commence their session at 10pm.Booked the conference table. Anyone for it?[;)]

Offline jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2007, 11:32:26 pm »
Hmm.. since this is going to be a R2 event as well (ie 6am) anyone up for 18xx?? What's a Ladies Nite without the XX games. [;)]
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 05:00:09 pm »
You guys enjoy yourself! Have a great time! [cheers] [fiesta]

Offline Champion Eternal

• <B>JEDI MASTER</B>
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 11:00:15 pm »
Yeh - look forward to reports of the games played and also the pics. [+:o)]

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 06:48:18 pm »

We arrived a bit late at 8pm, but as it turned out, things haven't really started. My 2 boys were introduced to Werewolf by.... Wolf! They always retell the "stories" [2 games played] excitedly. Next up they were introduced to Blokus & O Zoo Le Mio. All were new games to them, which achieved one of my objectives i.e. to introduce them to other games. Last game of the night for them was Puerto Rico, an old favourite. My thanks to the gamemasters including Wolf, jack208 and Wai Yan.

I got to learn Notre Dame, which is posted separately in another thread.

Offline ayheng

• JEDI MASTER
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 04:27:29 am »

finally some updates. but we need more, more! no of attendees, games played, etc. where's the organisers with the pics??? c_mun, shrapnel, jack208, rhyen, you guys are wanted here...

aanemesis: glad to know your kids love the games, they shud do PS2 less often... I'm surprised that they can do puerto rico, they're like primary shool kids yet, rite?

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 05:10:06 am »

Hi guys,

reports from me by tonight...