Hello Guest

[Retreats] BGC Retreat 2018 - set your dates?

• 5 Replies

Online jack208

• BGC Webstore
  • BGG ID: jack208
  • Gaming Grp: OTK Cheras
BGC Retreat 2018 - set your dates?
« on: August 27, 2018, 04:14:19 pm »

Since there's some chatter on the Retreat whatsapp group about dates, I thought of posting a poll here to see which dates are preferable to anyone who's thinking of attending this year's Retreat. Our usual Retreat markers are on the 1st week of December but sometimes it does shift to other weekends (last year we did it on the 2nd week).

If you are thinking of coming, let us know by voting the date(s) that works for you. Anyone can vote, not just past Retreat attendees.
p/s You need to be registered as a forum user before you can vote.

As our Retreat seats tend to go fast, if you registered your interest here (or track this topic) you'll be notified once we are open for registration. :)

Questions pls post a reply here.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 03:17:01 pm by jack208 »
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Online jack208

• BGC Webstore
Re: BGC Retreat 2018 - set your dates?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:15:19 pm »
@waiyan - you can refer to this poll when working out the bookings with the venue, which is the next thing we need to discuss. Will post to the internal thread later.
Become a BGC Insider. Be among the first to hear of our new arrivals, special offers and promo events. Sign-up for our newsletter here http://eepurl.com/dbrcz5

Browse over 1,000 in-stock titles, order online and have your order delivered direct to your doorstep (free delivery for orders above RM150 to West Msia)

Offline dragos

• I play with red.
  • BGG ID: dragos_br
  • Gaming Grp: Inner Circle KLBG
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:42:57 pm »
Hello everyone!

So this would be my first retreat. I have been watching from the shadows since I got here but now there is a good chance I will join.

Care to elaborate a bit on how it works?

Thanks,

Daniel

Online jack208

• BGC Webstore
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 03:19:20 pm »
Hello everyone!

So this would be my first retreat. I have been watching from the shadows since I got here but now there is a good chance I will join.

Care to elaborate a bit on how it works?

Thanks,

Daniel

Welcome to the BGC Community, Daniel. Take a read at our promo write-up for last year's Retreat and you will get some ideas how it works.

https://boardgamecafe.net/2017/11/13/can-you-excel-in-a-retreat/

We'll have more details closer to the event (more specifically once we've locked down the venue and dates).

Offline dragos

• I play with red.
  • BGG ID: dragos_br
  • Gaming Grp: Inner Circle KLBG
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 03:49:34 pm »
Thank you! Right up my alley. Very high chance I'll join :)

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 03:11:18 pm »
Jeff and WaiYan,

I am in for both dates. Either one is fine. Will block out both weekend just in case.

Thank you.

Regards
Vence C.